40+ hot wives are my favorite

Mature hot wives have always been the best! They carry themselves with a sense of class and self assurance that a younger woman can't fully appreciate yet. They know how to tease and they're great at the art of seduction--which is exciting all by itself! Can happen anywhere. Someplace as unassuming as a grocery store, restaurant, etc. They hook onto a man's eyes and let us know that it's not just coincidence that our eyes met!

I couldn't agree more, and I happy to see that there are many bulls out there who appreciate women over 40. Personally, since I have turned 40 I have had a sexual awakening, of sorts. I am hornier, much more confident, more vocal in terms of what I want in bed, and I feel like my body is so much better now then when I was in my 20s...muscular, fit, tight. Not to mention, I am smitten by black men now ;)
And we like y'all because of it

I think regardless of age it depends on how comfortable both the women and men are with each other and if both share a mutual respect for one another… in and outside the bed room… a women will naturally submit to a man she can trust and know can take care/handle business… Women can be/are very adventurous in bed and just about willing to try anything atleast once as long as they can trust who they’re with and know what they allow in the bedroom (name calling, spanking, a little face slapping) isn’t done outside unless agreed upon… an open line of communication allows for a mutual respect and willingness to explore sexual fantasies roleplay and other desires… I’ll be 32 I have an extremely high sex drive and was a lesbian for 21 years until recently… I’m down for anything as long as I’m respected… I can trust who I’m with… they have a Big Dick and aren’t afraid to dominate me… I’m new to men and this lifestyle but I catch on quickly so a little patients and verbal assurance is nice

Back