35th Anniversary

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Hard to believe but today is Hubby (Steve) and I's 35th Anniversary. 25 of which I have been blackened. We will be going out to a very nice dinner and then back to our house where Anthony will be waiting to make love to me in my marriage bed, which really don't mean anything anymore since I live with him and not hubby. I will be receiving pleasure that hubby can't provide me, and he will be watching what he enjoys seeing me be taken and then letting him eat my well used pussy :). I'll let everyone know how it goes with an update tomorrow. This will be the 10th year I will be fucking someone other than my husband on our Anniversary. :qos::lips: Tracey

Hard to believe but today is Hubby (Steve) and I's 35th Anniversary. 25 of which I have been blackened. We will be going out to a very nice dinner and then back to our house where Anthony will be waiting to make love to me in my marriage bed, which really don't mean anything anymore since I live with him and not hubby. I will be receiving pleasure that hubby can't provide me, and he will be watching what he enjoys seeing me be taken and then letting him eat my well used pussy :). I'll let everyone know how it goes with an update tomorrow. This will be the 10th year I will be fucking someone other than my husband on our Anniversary. :qos::lips: Tracey
Be waiting for the results from the S.A.T. SCORES..... Steve-Anthony-Tracey;):devil:(y)

They say "find a man who stares at you as the prettiest demon he's ever seen in his life".
It sounds that Steve found his demon 35 years ago, and he can't be anything but grateful for all those years of worshipping!
Happy anniversary guys! We're looking forward for the update. :qos:

UPDATE: Ok so last night was wonderful! Steve and I had a wonderful dinner with drinks then made it home and then sat on the deck for some wine before Anthony came over. Hubby was quite excited because it had been a while since he had seen use together. When Anthony arrived, he came straight over and gave me a passionate kiss and told us happy Anniversary. We had a few more glasses of wine then went inside and right to the bedroom. Steve went to his corner and Anthony started taking my clothes off as I undid his belt. As we stood there naked and kissing, I knelt done and started licking on Anthony's cock till it grew to its largeness. Hubby was told not to take his clothes off so I can see him struggling to get his small penis out of his pants. Anyway, Anthony picked me up and put me in bed where we started to kiss and play with each other. Then he started licking and sucking my nipples and biting them which I LOVE before going down on me licking my throbbing pussy. After a few orgasms I went straight for his cock again damn it tastes so good with that pre-cum. He finally rolled me over and spread my legs and slowly put his cock inside me OMG I was ready, and it felt amazing! I looked over to Steve as he started thrusting harder and can see he already shot his load on his pants and was limp again even though he really doesn't get hard anymore. Anthony and I changed positions several times before he was ready to unload inside me. I ended up spread eagle as he shot his large load of YUMMY BBC cum! OMG it felt of damn good! Anthony collapsed on top of me, and we kissed passionately for a minute or two when he pulled out and moved up to stratal me so I could clean his cock off which tasted amazing with our mixed juices :love:. Anthony got out of bed looked over to Steve and said happy anniversary and went into the bathroom. I looked over to my husband and said here's your anniversary present dear! He jumped up and came straight between my legs and dove right in licking my freshly fuck pussy and it felt so good it didn't take long before I soaked his face with both of are juices. I told Steve to take the rest of his clothes off and lay next to me. Anthony came back in and was dressed gave me a kiss and told me to stay here tonight with my husband and he would see me back home tomorrow. So, Hubby and I just cuddled and kissed for a while till I cleaned up and then got back in bed with him. It was a great Anniversary for the both of us!

UPDATE: Ok so last night was wonderful! Steve and I had a wonderful dinner with drinks then made it home and then sat on the deck for some wine before Anthony came over. Hubby was quite excited because it had been a while since he had seen use together. When Anthony arrived, he came straight over and gave me a passionate kiss and told us happy Anniversary. We had a few more glasses of wine then went inside and right to the bedroom. Steve went to his corner and Anthony started taking my clothes off as I undid his belt. As we stood there naked and kissing, I knelt done and started licking on Anthony's cock till it grew to its largeness. Hubby was told not to take his clothes off so I can see him struggling to get his small penis out of his pants. Anyway, Anthony picked me up and put me in bed where we started to kiss and play with each other. Then he started licking and sucking my nipples and biting them which I LOVE before going down on me licking my throbbing pussy. After a few orgasms I went straight for his cock again damn it tastes so good with that pre-cum. He finally rolled me over and spread my legs and slowly put his cock inside me OMG I was ready, and it felt amazing! I looked over to Steve as he started thrusting harder and can see he already shot his load on his pants and was limp again even though he really doesn't get hard anymore. Anthony and I changed positions several times before he was ready to unload inside me. I ended up spread eagle as he shot his large load of YUMMY BBC cum! OMG it felt of damn good! Anthony collapsed on top of me, and we kissed passionately for a minute or two when he pulled out and moved up to stratal me so I could clean his cock off which tasted amazing with our mixed juices :love:. Anthony got out of bed looked over to Steve and said happy anniversary and went into the bathroom. I looked over to my husband and said here's your anniversary present dear! He jumped up and came straight between my legs and dove right in licking my freshly fuck pussy and it felt so good it didn't take long before I soaked his face with both of are juices. I told Steve to take the rest of his clothes off and lay next to me. Anthony came back in and was dressed gave me a kiss and told me to stay here tonight with my husband and he would see me back home tomorrow. So, Hubby and I just cuddled and kissed for a while till I cleaned up and then got back in bed with him. It was a great Anniversary for the both of us!
glad you all had a Hannpy anniversary! Many more, like that;)

congratulations.........wish i could live with you.......

Happy anniversary girl. Enjoy.

What a hotwife. This is beautiful

Happy anniversary to you sexy, you are the perfect Queen 😍😍😘😘😘

Back