34 Female traveling to South Africa

Hello. I’m looking to talk with people from South Africa. I’m traveling there in August and looking to go camping in the wild and photograph wild life. Message me if you are from there and maybe can help me. Autumn
I am in Cape town South Africa- I have traveled extensively in SA- would love to chat and advise and maybe connect

Hello. I’m looking to talk with people from South Africa. I’m traveling there in August and looking to go camping in the wild and photograph wild life. Message me if you are from there and maybe can help me. Autumn
Autumn
Email me privately
I can guide u and help u
I wud not want to see u mugged or harmed

I hope you are enjoying SA so far , please don't think this is an entirely bad place , it isn't, it's beautiful and rife for adventure ..*wink wink* , as you would and should anywhere take caution and check in daily on platforms like this and those your family or trusted one's you have access to and that you hi you are frequently on ... Face to face meetings in public with scheduled Home, and "Homeland" contact times and commitments as well as local hotels /guest houses hosts ect .South Africans are very misunderstood , we are generally very friendly and hospitable, helpful and accommodating, so enjoy the scenery .the culture, the people and the( black )dick ..lol... dm if you need assistance or have any issues , I'll reply with my no. For safety's sake publicly if you want so others can verify ...

I hope you are enjoying SA so far , please don't think this is an entirely bad place , it isn't, it's beautiful and rife for adventure ..*wink wink* , as you would and should anywhere take caution and check in daily on platforms like this and those your family or trusted one's you have access to and that you hi you are frequently on ... Face to face meetings in public with scheduled Home, and "Homeland" contact times and commitments as well as local hotels /guest houses hosts ect .South Africans are very misunderstood , we are generally very friendly and hospitable, helpful and accommodating, so enjoy the scenery .the culture, the people and the( black )dick ..lol... dm if you need assistance or have any issues , I'll reply with my no. For safety's sake publicly if you want so others can verify ...
Reply Report •••

be very careful who you will contact in SA as crime rate esp mugging is very high there for tourists. Best speak to tour guides
;)
I'm really tired of this country being made out to be a terrible place, relax this is a great place to visit ,the people are friendly , hospitable and warm , yes we have. Crime like any where else, so do be vigilant and take care , (I took care in China, Hong Kong , Germany and Uganda alike , I was as a foreigner more vulnerable there ,than I am here in SA , and any tourist is in any country that isnt their own, )so just do your due diligence ,have a travel plan and a communication plan, a back up phone (because phones get lost or broken ,stolen or go dead , so you constantly have comms, )and just enjoy South africa , ,we do .... Every day .So safe travels , memories and sex adventures. ... ,

I'm really tired of this country being made out to be a terrible place, relax this is a great place to visit ,the people are friendly , hospitable and warm , yes we have. Crime like any where else, so do be vigilant and take care , (I took care in China, Hong Kong , Germany and Uganda alike , I was as a foreigner more vulnerable there ,than I am here in SA , and any tourist is in any country that isnt their own, )so just do your due diligence ,have a travel plan and a communication plan, a back up phone (because phones get lost or broken ,stolen or go dead , so you constantly have comms, )and just enjoy South africa , ,we do .... Every day .So safe travels , memories and sex adventures. ... ,
A quick google search shows that South Africa is in the top 10 of countries with the highest ******* rate per capita or is at least in the top 20 of countries with the highest rate of crime. Am not throw'n shade at your country but its a sad fact. Besides i was just answering the person & telling them to be careful

A quick google search shows that South Africa is in the top 10 of countries with the highest ******* rate per capita or is at least in the top 20 of countries with the highest rate of crime. Am not throw'n shade at your country but its a sad fact. Besides i was just answering the person & telling them to be careful
No shade taken Brov, and good on you for giving anyone advice to be careful, yes it is Sad ,but I feel even Stats are slightly skewed per capital ,as there are States in the US ,(not throwing shade there either)that out rank SA in terms of crime and ******* per capita we are a relatively small country all said and done . Everyone should be safe everywhere and vigilant everywhere, I'm statistically speaking more likely to be shot in a public gathering,at a school, concert, park eating ice cream or shot by cops seeing as I wear hoodies often , in the states than I am here in SA , not a fair analogy(sensetivities considered) but a quick Google search would verify that too, but we can all agree to use these platforms to make for better safer visits to foreign and even domestic expploits and travel.

Anyone can use stats for their advantage.
I would not walk in Harlem at midnight nor would l walk in JHB central inner city at midnight.
It is safer in SA schools than any school in the USA for fear of being mowed down with a rifle or semi automatic gun. Look at the stats to prove this premise
Anyone who wants to visit SA, get a pal in the city in SA which you intend visiting and ask him or her to be your guide and that that would eliminate possible bad encounters.

Having visited South Africa many times, I can assure you, it’s just as deadly as Chicago but worst. Be careful ..use only reputable business for tours and also be skeptic about any and everyone. Better to be safe than sorry

Having visited South Africa many times, I can assure you, it’s just as deadly as Chicago but worst. Be careful ..use only reputable business for tours and also be skeptic about any and everyone. Better to be safe than sorry
That is being very harsh, saying be sceptical of anyone. I am a black educated professional and like hell, l am promoting my country and like hell should a visitor be sceptical of me. I am giving advice to potential visitors. Your generalization is grossly unfair.

That is being very harsh, saying be sceptical of anyone. I am a black educated professional and like hell, l am promoting my country and like hell should a visitor be sceptical of me. I am giving advice to potential visitors. Your generalization is grossly unfair.
It maybe unfair in your opinion however I have given your my opinion. Having traveled to more than 32 countries, South Africa and Brazil were some of the most dangerous so much so South Africa. You may think I am generalizing but I would only visit South Africa for business because sorry man but it isn’t on my list for vacations anymore and for a single woman it’s even more dangerous so my comments are a good point for anyone going anywhere not just South Africa

'anywhere not just South Africa'... Exactly the point. Why did you not state that in your initial comment.
What is very disingenuous is that you would travel to SA for business, make money off the backs of South Africans, but not make it a vacation destination. I see lots of hypocrisy.
That is my 2 cents worth.
All visitors to SA, befriend someone in the city you wish to visit and ask advice and heed warnings from people who are promoting SA as a destination. Thank you

'anywhere not just South Africa'... Exactly the point. Why did you not state that in your initial comment.
What is very disingenuous is that you would travel to SA for business, make money off the backs of South Africans, but not make it a vacation destination. I see lots of hypocrisy.
That is my 2 cents worth.
All visitors to SA, befriend someone in the city you wish to visit and ask advice and heed warnings from people who are promoting SA as a destination. Thank you
Ok now just go back off, I have been to South Africa on vacation and I won’t go back again..I will only go for business and how do you know I am making money off South African haha take your nationalist pride and check it at the door. Your country is dangerous .not only for women being raped, cars being stolen but people being killed and it’s more so than most other countries that I have been to. I tried to be considerate and leave my statement as open to reflect people should be skeptical everywhere but I will say this...your country is beyond dangerous , your Government is inept and some South Africans are backward (FYI i said SOME meaning not ALL)I met a lot of nice South Africans, even dated one or two and have tons both white and black as friends and none of them want to ever go back. I have been nice saying it’s a dangerous place but if you hear what they say about the place..wow you would never want to go visit however I never said don’t go visit did I ?

Ok now just go back off, I have been to South Africa on vacation and I won’t go back again..I will only go for business and how do you know I am making money off South African haha take your nationalist pride and check it at the door. Your country is dangerous .not only for women being raped, cars being stolen but people being killed and it’s more so than most other countries that I have been to. I tried to be considerate and leave my statement as open to reflect people should be skeptical everywhere but I will say this...your country is beyond dangerous , your Government is inept and some South Africans are backward (FYI i said SOME meaning not ALL)I met a lot of nice South Africans, even dated one or two and have tons both white and black as friends and none of them want to ever go back. I have been nice saying it’s a dangerous place but if you hear what they say about the place..wow you would never want to go visit however I never said don’t go visit did I ?
Don't point fingers. As if your Government is doing great things..... Blah blah blah....

Don't point fingers. As if your Government is doing great things..... Blah blah blah....
Nah *******, I am pointing fingers, your government is incompetent. I can give you the economic, social and political data but what’s the point...this is a short version..if you had the chance to immigrate legally or illegally to America or South Africa ...let the people pick, which country would they pick...come on...lol you see how this isn’t even a question regardless you think my government is blah blah as you say lol. Drop mic

Back