31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

I am 34 and my wife Shelly is 31 yr, social, brunette wife with beautiful tits and nice rounded ass. Someone who catches a lot of attention. We have been living in Atlanta and recently moved to Savannah and moved into a condo. We plan to spend summers here while moving back to Atlanta during fall. The condo is beautiful, with beautiful views but is also old (1970s). It is in a condo complex with amenities such as swimming pool, jaccuzzi, fitness room, etc.

We are on second floor (there are only two floors) and in our 3rd week around 11pm we heard a loud noise of woman while having sex. The walls are thin so we can clearly make out an intense sex going on downstairs. It lasted for about 20 min with continuous sound of a woman asking for more "yes, yes..omg omg". I met the downstairs guy a week before, he was mixed, divorced and moved here about 1.5 yrs ago. He lives alone and clearly has some friends with benefit. Shelly wasn't too impressed as it bothered our ******* but we had little options.

I am ok size (7inch) but I do not think I took Shelly to that levels...I can clearly see the guy giving intense pleasure to his girl. I think he must be 6'4, very athletic build and drives a big motorcycle. I clearly thought Shelly didn't appreciate the noise, in fact she told me that this is not a way to live in a decent social neighborhood. However, it did occur to my mind if she as at all jealous of that woman

Fast forward 2 weeks, I was coming from a client visit and I saw Shelly chatting with the downstairs neighbor close to the fitness center. I parked my car at a distance and saw them chatting for good 45 min. I do not know why but a got a big boner seeing them together. Here is my little wife chatting with a big guy who only recent made a woman cum really hard and Shelly being witness to it. The most important thing, she never told me about that chat.

I have no doubt that she isn't cheating on me or anything like that..but I am trying to read her mind..what's going on there and if she ever thought of being in that bed instead of that other woman? Will it ever happen?
Yes those are definitely the first observed signs that your lives are about to get so much better. Celebrate Shelley’s entry into the hot world of BBC sex it’s such a special and unselfish life style.

I fear it didn’t end well either. David seemed to have lost control of the situation judging by the way his messaging dropped off. Lots of details in the beginning but less and less as time went by. He didn’t want Shelly to know he was posting. Also seems like Shelly did not seem to share with him the more she got into it. And Marcus was not a professional bull. Who knows what he really wanted. It’s not a lifestyle you should go into unprepared. maybe he’s so happy he didn’t need to post anymore but that is the less likely option.

Back