29male25f looking for long term

I'm 29 shes 25, well basically I'm looking for someone whos emotional/mentally kind of own me, like I'll give a guy an opportunity to possibly hook up with her but he has to help since Im new to this, kinda like 3some that I back out of??? I don't know ha. I don't think I could watch the first time if she went through with it.. maybe act ******* or something like that. Kinda want guy to slowly get to know me, know secrets about us, I mean this is love of my life so wild to think about. leave ur skyp thank u

I'm 29 shes 25, well basically I'm looking for someone whos emotional/mentally kind of own me, like I'll give a guy an opportunity to possibly hook up with her but he has to help since Im new to this, kinda like 3some that I back out of??? I don't know ha. I don't think I could watch the first time if she went through with it.. maybe act ******* or something like that. Kinda want guy to slowly get to know me, know secrets about us, I mean this is love of my life so wild to think about. leave ur skyp thank u
That wouldn’t be a problem at all to get you and her more comfortable with the lifestyle. Private message me more important about y’all

Back