29 [F4M] Los Angeles (West Covina) - Bbw Milf Seeking 1st...

Sxymexyhotwife

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
I figured I'd try here again...

1. I can't host, I have ******* and a MiL at home, and we swing, but we don't bring our hobby home.
2. I'm not into car, alley, or public play. Seriously, No.
3. I don't have kik, snap, etc.

I'm looking for a ridiculously hung guy (9+ with proof), a ridiculously girthy guy (Beer can thick, or close to it), who is around my age, and local, for safe, same, fun sex. If it became a regular thing, that would be AWESOME.

I highly prefer you to be circumcised, and having clean, recent sti pannel to show eachother is a non negotiable. Being sober during the session is also a non negotiable.

If you're who I'm looking for, and can host locally, LMK. received_378839216366006.jpegreceived_511090633037957.jpeg

I figured I'd try here again...

1. I can't host, I have ******* and a MiL at home, and we swing, but we don't bring our hobby home.
2. I'm not into car, alley, or public play. Seriously, No.
3. I don't have kik, snap, etc.

I'm looking for a ridiculously hung guy (9+ with proof), a ridiculously girthy guy (Beer can thick, or close to it), who is around my age, and local, for safe, same, fun sex. If it became a regular thing, that would be AWESOME.

I highly prefer you to be circumcised, and having clean, recent sti pannel to show eachother is a non negotiable. Being sober during the session is also a non negotiable.

If you're who I'm looking for, and can host locally, LMK. View attachment 3097107View attachment 3097108
I'm ready to make you fall in love with my bbc

Back