you need to encourage both of them to play then set up meeting and you go to the store to get sometime and say be back in 30 or 60 minutes -
Set up cameras in the area you think they will be when you leave them alone and see if anything goes on while you are gone. Then you will see if they got anything going on.

Have you considered his wife? Would this be a cheating situation, or would your sister-in-law go along with it? Just looking at all sides here....

You can buy them small cameras on Amazon and set a couple up ,then leave them alone and see what takes place! They even have cameras that look like a pen or other things!

You don't need any advice because you already know you what you want to do. But I guess you are trying to find some justification for what you are thinking of doing. You will do what you want regardless of what any advice or suggestions you get. All I will say is own it and whatever happens, live with it. Enjoy.
I would arrange for the two of them to be alone and let things take their course. If she ends up fucking him I would find a subtle way to let your sister in law know. She might end up letting you fuck her.

Or sometime soon when just you three are together - put a shot ******* for all three - then just say -- I will go first - We all three have been fantasizing and I want X to fuck my wife with his big cock.

You can buy them small cameras on Amazon and set a couple up ,then leave them alone and see what takes place! They even have cameras that look like a pen or other things!
While I am not for the cloak and dagger stuff, I am more of an asking the hard questions and dealing with the answers type of guy, as mentioned, there are quite a bit of spy cameras out there. A lot of parents install them as nanny cams. Heck, there are ones that look like smoke detectors or even clocks, the possibilities are endless.

Back