I went to a local pub and three housewives I was fucking regularly were in therewith their husbands, and I was there with my wife! I fucked half the women in the place! None of them knew that I was fucking the others! It was fun.
Damn that's dope bro

You don't need any advice because you already know you what you want to do. But I guess you are trying to find some justification for what you are thinking of doing. You will do what you want regardless of what any advice or suggestions you get. All I will say is own it and whatever happens, live with it. Enjoy.
You are right King. I must fully accept it.

Just type in spy hidden camera and you will get enough to choose from. Before you buy it, make sure it has things like motion detection, if there is a red light or anything that it can be turned off. Also make sure storage is ample, as well the simplicity of how you can view the recordings. If you want one when wifi capabilities so you can watch on your phone when away is a good feature as well to look for.
I appreciate that King. Will do.

Play with fire safely.
mid you leave out your wife’s sister you could set yourself up for ruining the sisters’ relationship as well the in-laws marriage. Get your wife to talk to her sister about it too so you’re not fucking up a black man’s marriage so you can play cuck for a night. That’s not how a true cuck should do it
How should I do it King? I appreciate You.

Back