Ok so I need some serious advice. My sister in laws husband is literally always checking out my wife, sometimes salivating at her ass even, rite in front of me sometimes and as of late I've noticed my wife checking him out. He's always wearing sweatpants and his bulge is huge and between that and being so close to home I'm not sure what to do and normally I wouldn't think of doing anything but now it seems inevitable and I'm considering approaching him directly and telling him straight up that he can fuck my wife. The thought of it used to make me jealous but now it turns me on more than anything. What should I do? Should I approach him, should I put us 3 ij n a situation where we are alone or even them 2 are alone? Do I flirt with him with her like when I see him looking at her ass I can grab it and sort of tease him so he knows I'm down to let him have her??? I'm torn and need some advice.
Meet with him over a beer and speak it out man-to-man and arrive at an agreement then, speak to wifey about her receptivity to playtime with him. Straight talk is the best approach in my opnion....

Ok so I need some serious advice. My sister in laws husband is literally always checking out my wife, sometimes salivating at her ass even, rite in front of me sometimes and as of late I've noticed my wife checking him out. He's always wearing sweatpants and his bulge is huge and between that and being so close to home I'm not sure what to do and normally I wouldn't think of doing anything but now it seems inevitable and I'm considering approaching him directly and telling him straight up that he can fuck my wife. The thought of it used to make me jealous but now it turns me on more than anything. What should I do? Should I approach him, should I put us 3 ij n a situation where we are alone or even them 2 are alone? Do I flirt with him with her like when I see him looking at her ass I can grab it and sort of tease him so he knows I'm down to let him have her??? I'm torn and need some advice.
Be straight with your wife? Ask her if she's noticed what he is packing in his joggers? Take it from her answer?

Dont do it he, is yo family for godssake !!!. Look, there are many black men who u can play with so dont let yo family members be part of yo sexlife. Come on man, think !!! . Cant believe there are actual human beings?? Encouraging you to get involved in such a mess, honestly its disgusting!!!

Dont do it he, is yo family for godssake !!!. Look, there are many black men who u can play with so dont let yo family members be part of yo sexlife. Come on man, think !!! . Cant believe there are actual human beings?? Encouraging you to get involved in such a mess, honestly its disgusting!!!
I cant say I disagree. You're rite.

Speaking as a confirmed cuckold. Arrange it so they are alone together and see what happens. It worked for me.

Back