First of all, that she is willing, it's not a moral speech, I'm serious, she can look at him, but would she really? If she would, then get closer to him.

Try to meet him for a beer, don't make a big deal of it, first joke about him looking at her ass, but make it clear that you don't mind, let him loose, If he responds well, tell him that you and she have a "liberal relationship", saying "I'm a cuck" scares many, tell him that you could make it possible, making it clear that there will be total discretion, it shouldn't be too difficult from there.

Ok so I need some serious advice. My sister in laws husband is literally always checking out my wife, sometimes salivating at her ass even, rite in front of me sometimes and as of late I've noticed my wife checking him out. He's always wearing sweatpants and his bulge is huge and between that and being so close to home I'm not sure what to do and normally I wouldn't think of doing anything but now it seems inevitable and I'm considering approaching him directly and telling him straight up that he can fuck my wife. The thought of it used to make me jealous but now it turns me on more than anything. What should I do? Should I approach him, should I put us 3 ij n a situation where we are alone or even them 2 are alone? Do I flirt with him with her like when I see him looking at her ass I can grab it and sort of tease him so he knows I'm down to let him have her??? I'm torn and need some advice.
You don't need any advice because you already know you what you want to do. But I guess you are trying to find some justification for what you are thinking of doing. You will do what you want regardless of what any advice or suggestions you get. All I will say is own it and whatever happens, live with it. Enjoy.

Mixing family with the lifestyle? Sure they check each other out, why not. But what if the guy ends up telling everybody about you instead? It's your wife who should take the initiative, moreover being her sister's husband. You may talk to her alone. I personally wouldn't like my brother in law to cheat on my sister with me.

Who said anything about cheating,talk to him,and tell him that you want to see him do both the sisters. If he's down with it,get some drinks in the ladies,and tell him to go grind with both of them,and while they are grinding together crack a joke,say now that's a threesome you would like to see! Plant the seed,and let nature take it's course! If all goes well one sister will be on his face and one on his big cock,then they can switch while you watch and bring drinks!

I cant say I disagree. You're rite.
Wow! I was totally thinking the same thing, but I did not want to be the bare bad news. Being that he's family, if it don't go as planned, it could fuck your life up and possibly have you guys getting a divorce. I agree with what one other member said, and there are plenty of BBC's out there for your wife. STAY AWAY FROM THAT DRAMA MAN!!!

Mixing family with the lifestyle? Sure they check each other out, why not. But what if the guy ends up telling everybody about you instead? It's your wife who should take the initiative, moreover being her sister's husband. You may talk to her alone. I personally wouldn't like my brother in law to cheat on my sister with me.
I agree with you @WifeinSTL!!!

Dont do it he, is yo family for godssake !!!. Look, there are many black men who u can play with so dont let yo family members be part of yo sexlife. Come on man, think !!! . Cant believe there are actual human beings?? Encouraging you to get involved in such a mess, honestly its disgusting!!!
*LOL!* This seems like some ol’ “Jerry Springer” sh*t!!!

Wow! I was totally thinking the same thing, but I did not want to be the bare bad news. Being that he's family, if it don't go as planned, it could fuck your life up and possibly have you guys getting a divorce. I agree with what one other member said, and there are plenty of BBC's out there for your wife. STAY AWAY FROM THAT DRAMA MAN!!!
I appreciate that King

It is a fact that with the explosion of the lifestyle into modern society that it is happening that it is effecting people in your own family! Chances are that there is someone other than you into the lifestyle in your own family.

Ok so I need some serious advice. My sister in laws husband is literally always checking out my wife, sometimes salivating at her ass even, rite in front of me sometimes and as of late I've noticed my wife checking him out. He's always wearing sweatpants and his bulge is huge and between that and being so close to home I'm not sure what to do and normally I wouldn't think of doing anything but now it seems inevitable and I'm considering approaching him directly and telling him straight up that he can fuck my wife. The thought of it used to make me jealous but now it turns me on more than anything. What should I do? Should I approach him, should I put us 3 ij n a situation where we are alone or even them 2 are alone? Do I flirt with him with her like when I see him looking at her ass I can grab it and sort of tease him so he knows I'm down to let him have her??? I'm torn and need some advice.
he need to back off you dont never want your wife fucking around with someone close if it works out ok but if dont it be odd being around them your choice

We hust dont make comments. He saying it to get a reaction sing his words as bait. Win win for him unless ya sis in law truly pissed off about his commenta

As they say in Thelema: "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law,"

Have fun and good luck 😉

Back