I like them both on occasion. Always mixed though never straight. Prefer vodka drinks more during warm months. Whiskey drinks more in winter months. Sooo I guess I do like vodka more as I prefer warmer months lol

Vodka or whiskey?
Both ... I ******* Grey Goose in the summer months and Jim Bean in the colder months ... been doing that for over TWENTY years. An older work associate I use to know got me into that habit. I knew I was going to like him when he drove his mint conditioned 1961 corvette convertible into work one day. I drank ******* with him every TGIF from then on until he died in 2015. He didn't 'will' me his vette, however ... broke my heart, but I still miss TGIFing with him.

Last edited:
Old school southern Black man here.......love my deep smoky 90+ proof bourbons...........Makers Mark, and Yellowstone whiskey is new discovered good treasure a friend got me to try......

How about some Yac? Congniac that is! ******* you sip on and not take shots of!

Henessy, Coarvoissiar, Remy Martin!

With that Vodka I'm out after a couple rounds and waking up feeling like someone took a sledgehammer to my head! Off that Yac I can sip it, flip it, and dip it all night until the sun comes up!

On a personal note: One time I was so busy during the day running errands that I forgot to eat. We drank a fifth of Henessy straight out the bottle no chaser and after eating pussy into a good strong orgasm she said I just rolled over and *******! She said the amazing thing was that my BBC was hard as a rock and sticking straight up in the air and she said she wasn't gonna let it go to waste so she climb on and rode it to orgasm over and over again until she had enough! Then she left me and went and got us something to eat!

So let that be a lesson to you fellas! Never over ******* during playtime or playtime will happen without you!

I'm a Crown Royal man myself; maybe a Guinness on tap if I'm out...extremely, extremely rare anything before the sun goes down.

In my navy days, the CO of my ship made full bird captain, the XO made commander. US Navy ships don't allow alcohol on board (Brits are more civilized!) so in Manama, Bahrain they tied a barge alongside for beer call, each crewman limited to two. Me and another guy grabbed thirds, knowing our division officer was watching like a hawk. He started screaming and we laughed and showed him both had orders, never coming aboard again! We decided to go to the base club for a while...but OMG when we left...it was almost 11:30am and the temperature was 117. Haven't been ******* in daylight since.

Back