22 year old North Alabama couple

I’m in north Alabama what exactly are you guys having problems with I would love to meet up and see if I can help ;)

So we have been looking for regular site to find a bull for awhile. We are both 22, have been together a few years and have met a few dudes but no one we were particularly impressed with. People we meet don’t seem to understand the fetish or how to act like a bull. She has never had a BBC but is willing to try, so we decided to test the waters on this site. (The blowjob pic isn’t my dick it’s from her last meetup) ** sorry had to take the face pics down, decided it wasn’t a good idea. If you want to see more let’s talk!View attachment 2197252View attachment 2197253
If you're not too far from Nashville, and you're interested, let me know. Check out my profile and DM me if you like what you see! ;P

So we have been looking for regular site to find a bull for awhile. We are both 22, have been together a few years and have met a few dudes but no one we were particularly impressed with. People we meet don’t seem to understand the fetish or how to act like a bull. She has never had a BBC but is willing to try, so we decided to test the waters on this site. (The blowjob pic isn’t my dick it’s from her last meetup) ** sorry had to take the face pics down, decided it wasn’t a good idea. If you want to see more let’s talk!View attachment 2197252View attachment 2197253
I'm in Atlanta GA... PM me

Attachments

• c4c87749-9e01-4394-9f4c-58d6f2e83e69.jpg
    c4c87749-9e01-4394-9f4c-58d6f2e83e69.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 15
  • ccec716f-5711-4fdd-a85a-aa0adaeea2d0.png
    ccec716f-5711-4fdd-a85a-aa0adaeea2d0.png
    793 KB · Views: 11
  • 9374f9e9-b134-420c-9664-04dc0177e214.png
    9374f9e9-b134-420c-9664-04dc0177e214.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
Your wife is very sexy. I’d like to please her in every way. I’ll be in Montgomery Alabama in September. Let’s chat

How far are you from Atlanta?

Close by in Tennessee if ever interested

Hit me

Sorry to hear y’all had bad experiences. Welcome here and hope y’all will enjoy it here. Sent y’all private message.

Where in Alabama I be done there for work a lot I got 8 inches of bbc and can go a few rounds

Attachments

• AEFE6BEB-3522-41A4-9420-01C44638CEAC.jpeg
    AEFE6BEB-3522-41A4-9420-01C44638CEAC.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
Try my Indian Black Dick in your partner pussy

Back