22 year old North Alabama couple

So we have been looking for regular site to find a bull for awhile. We are both 22, have been together a few years and have met a few dudes but no one we were particularly impressed with. People we meet don’t seem to understand the fetish or how to act like a bull. She has never had a BBC but is willing to try, so we decided to test the waters on this site. (The blowjob pic isn’t my dick it’s from her last meetup) ** sorry had to take the face pics down, decided it wasn’t a good idea. If you want to see more let’s talk!91723412-94D5-4D81-9881-69AD53FD4B1B.jpeg888BFC2B-3633-4B02-90A0-69F5D91BF774.jpeg

Last edited:
So we have been looking for regular site to find a bull for awhile. We are both 22, have been together a few years and have met a few dudes but no one we were particularly impressed with. People we meet don’t seem to understand the fetish or how to act like a bull. She has never had a BBC but is willing to try, so we decided to test the waters on this site. (The blowjob pic isn’t my dick it’s from her last meetup)View attachment 2197250View attachment 2197251View attachment 2197252View attachment 2197253
Sexy body! I would love to drop a few loads in her.

So we have been looking for regular site to find a bull for awhile. We are both 22, have been together a few years and have met a few dudes but no one we were particularly impressed with. People we meet don’t seem to understand the fetish or how to act like a bull. She has never had a BBC but is willing to try, so we decided to test the waters on this site. (The blowjob pic isn’t my dick it’s from her last meetup)View attachment 2197250View attachment 2197251View attachment 2197252View attachment 2197253
Mmmmm
Beautiful lady
Love to see her suck my bbc
Hope she won't mind it rough
I like a good facefuck

So we have been looking for regular site to find a bull for awhile. We are both 22, have been together a few years and have met a few dudes but no one we were particularly impressed with. People we meet don’t seem to understand the fetish or how to act like a bull. She has never had a BBC but is willing to try, so we decided to test the waters on this site. (The blowjob pic isn’t my dick it’s from her last meetup) ** sorry had to take the face pics down, decided it wasn’t a good idea. If you want to see more let’s talk!View attachment 2197252View attachment 2197253
message me

So we have been looking for regular site to find a bull for awhile. We are both 22, have been together a few years and have met a few dudes but no one we were particularly impressed with. People we meet don’t seem to understand the fetish or how to act like a bull. She has never had a BBC but is willing to try, so we decided to test the waters on this site. (The blowjob pic isn’t my dick it’s from her last meetup) ** sorry had to take the face pics down, decided it wasn’t a good idea. If you want to see more let’s talk!View attachment 2197252View attachment 2197253
I’m very interested

Damn I love her beautiful sexy ass

Wish that was my BBC in here mouth... Let me know if you come to Atlanta

Back