1000 Thx to Subhub174014

I have a few more will post later........I posted all of these on another site at one time......years ago....I liked them then....but do not remember much about any of them now...........................I used to do alot of stories...but can not find half of them now

let me add that none of these stories are mine!

Last edited:
But the stories are well chosen. Also an art.
I haven't read all of the previous stories, but I'm looking forward to future ones.

I just grabbed them because I knew where they were and easy to find...all stories I had posted years ago on another site.......at the time i thought they were hot.....but have no idea what most of them are right now

the stories are still hot. could you name the general link? but I can hardly keep up with reading this forum already ;-)

I don't think it would be right for me to post a link to another site like that....sorry
I read one yesterday. I guess you deleted it. Cause it wasn't a cuckold thing. Which we aren't into anyway. But it was very entertaining. I laughed so hard when I made it to the end. I can picture that in real life. Lol

I read one yesterday. I guess you deleted it. Cause it wasn't a cuckold thing. Which we aren't into anyway. But it was very entertaining. I laughed so hard when I made it to the end. I can picture that in real life. Lol
I edited the hell out of that thing trying to get all the kinky ******* out........get to the end......there really was no ending...so i deleted it....one of the few i didn't post but saw and thought good

Back