brich9901

Male
Gold Member
From
NV, US
Body Stats (because none of us are superficial)
6'4'', football player build, brown eyes, have all my teeth (they're straight too)

Dick Stats (because thats what really matters)
10.5 inches, currently undefeated in the no-gag deep throat challenge.

kik available

I am a laid back guy, with charming personality and intelligence.

I have made some of my best friends through the Lifestyle and am looking forward to meeting new people. I hope that if you are reading this we can make some new memories together.

I am young, tall, well hung, multi-racial guy, and am not married, attached, or have any *******. I have been told that I am extremely Handsome with a beautiful smile so I am considered to be very attractive as well. I get the Will Smith comment a lot! College football player with an athletic build - I am in very good shape and very well groomed. I love to engage in discreet, and sensual fun that allow me to please women and couples that I meet.

Attachments

• bootyful.JPG
    bootyful.JPG
    306.9 KB · Views: 511
  • Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 8.06.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 8.06.35 PM.png
    768.6 KB · Views: 529
  • Screen Shot 2021-02-18 at 5.38.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-18 at 5.38.55 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 522
6'4'', football player build, brown eyes, have all my teeth (they're straight too)

kik available

I have made some of my best friends through the Lifestyle and am looking forward to meeting new people. I hope that if you are reading this we can make some new memories together.

I am young, tall, well hung, multi-racial guy, and am not married, attached, or have any *******. I have been told that I am extremely Handsome with a beautiful smile so I am considered to be very attractive as well. I get the Will Smith comment a lot! College football player with an athletic build - I am in very good shape and very well groomed. I love to engage in discreet, and sensual fun that allow me to please women and couples that I meet.
My wife is going to want some of that when we go to Vegas. You cool with hotel bar meet up the up to room?

kik available

Hmu text me at (725) 224-3239

Back