" 10.2inchesMAX in Chicago near Wrigleyville "

" Ladies would you wrestle the Mandingo Meat down if it was in front of you right now?"

• Total voters
If I can accommodate 11 inches, I'm sure I could take 10.2's in my ass

well your throat cavity , pussy and anal cavity have different dexterity so depending on your level of sexperienced, one may feel more pleasurably painful than the other..but I'm all about challenges😉😈💯

Hello ladies!!! This is an amazing site isn't it? Truly Mandingo Mania over here.. the newly discovered Garden of Eden! ;):sex::threesome: Hahahahaha! I'm enjoying it and appreciate the love everyone has shown me so far and a I promise to show love back! It's just overwhelming with hot, raunchy,FUCKTASTIC soup for any one persons good mood! To my special friend and roommate to be I look forward to our open world of sexploration together and much more to come. To "L & A" we're going to have one hell of a good time please do believe. .and I look forward to us ALL..enjoying the wonders provided by B2W to make our sexperiences the most mandingo memorable moment's of our lives ever!View attachment 783681View attachment 783681 View attachment 783684View attachment 783689

we live south of joliet can you get their?
I'm sorry not only can I not meet you for fun for the sake of spontaneity but I'd need to establish some kind of mutual sexual chemistry and verify you. 😌💯 I don't meet unverified females or couples in cyberspace just like I don't flirt with a female in a bar who's not reciprocating with the same energy or one who I don't find appealing and vice versa.

Please read my bio description in my " About " on my page. Then message me in my inbox if interested. 😉💯 No offense, I'm just thorough in cyberspace and want everyone to know what expectations will be and if it will work for all parties.

Damn, my white wife is tiny. 5'4" barely 100 lbs looks like a young Julia Roberts and we finally broke the ice about her attraction to BBC. Its all she talks about now and she loves when I send her pics of muscular black men with big cocks. Need to take next step.
Hi x well I'm only 4 foot 11 but I bet I could take all 10 inches xx

Hi x well I'm only 4 foot 11 but I bet I could take all 10 inches xx
I've only had a few women who can take me at my max and they still had some ... " inner struggles " 🤭😁😉 *ahem* but you're welCUMed to try..you'll be the shortest in all my sexperienced to prove me otherwise if you're right..my mysterious English fuckmuffin.

Back