" 10.2inchesMAX in Chicago near Wrigleyville "

" Ladies would you wrestle the Mandingo Meat down if it was in front of you right now?"

• Total voters
You better hope you have what it takes to bend me to your will. I won't stop putting up a fight! If you want this tight little pussy you need to be man enough to take it :mstickle:

Besides using my miraculous meat staff to beat you with, some grappling and some throat wrestling, while putting you in some locks should ensure that mouth, pussy and ass of yours knows it's place. And I just don't talk about it, I be'z about it too baby. So cum to Daddy so a Martial Artists, Mandingo Warrior can show you how to know your place and who's boss. ;):devil::sex:

Last edited:
That seemed pretty difficult for you to convey.. hahahaha.. you're on a sex site talking to a very intelligent man. ;) But uhh.. aside from that..is that a pic of? And not talking about the content but the entire pic.

And another question.. I've noticed you've been on here since 0ct. 5, 2014 and haven't been verified. How come? I'm just curious..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello ladies!!! This is an amazing site isn't it? Truly Mandingo Mania over here.. the newly discovered Garden of Eden! ;):sex::threesome: Hahahahaha! I'm enjoying it and appreciate the love everyone has shown me so far and a I promise to show love back! It's just overwhelming with hot, raunchy,FUCKTASTIC soup for any one persons good mood! To my special friend and roommate to be I look forward to our open world of sexploration together and much more to come. To "L & A" we're going to have one hell of a good time please do believe. .and I look forward to us ALL..enjoying the wonders provided by B2W to make our sexperiences the most mandingo memorable moment's of our lives ever!View attachment 783681View attachment 783681View attachment 783684View attachment 783689
omg x my tight wet shaven English pussy wants your beautiful big black dick s bad xx sam

Damn, my white wife is tiny. 5'4" barely 100 lbs looks like a young Julia Roberts and we finally broke the ice about her attraction to BBC. Its all she talks about now and she loves when I send her pics of muscular black men with big cocks. Need to take next step.

Damn, my white wife is tiny. 5'4" barely 100 lbs looks like a young Julia Roberts and we finally broke the ice about her attraction to BBC. Its all she talks about now and she loves when I send her pics of muscular black men with big cocks. Need to take next step.

Glad you guys got things figured out. It would make for a better presentation as well as establishing great chemistry ,if she were the one initiating her level of interest. Get verified as a "couple". You posting a comment about her thoughts as an unverified 'male' with the screenname "BBCLust" leaves little to be convincing. I maybe wrong but this is my post and I'm just observing. And very analytical. :)

Last edited:
Glad you guys got things figured out. It would make for a better presentation and chemistry if she was the one initiated her interest. Get verified as a "couple". You posting a comment about her thoughts as an unverified 'male' with the screenname "BBCLust" leaves little to be convincing. I maybe wrong but this is my post and I'm just observing. And very analytical. :)

I found this site after we started talking about her attraction and I came up with the screen name and then showed her the site. No more complicated than that.

I found this site after we started talking about her attraction and I came up with the screen name and then showed her the site. No more complicated than that.

Got it. Still, I made this post for females and couples (as a collective) not for males to comment, unless the wife was present. No offense it's just my own personal preference. :)

Hello ladies!!! This is an amazing site isn't it? Truly Mandingo Mania over here.. the newly discovered Garden of Eden! ;):sex::threesome: Hahahahaha! I'm enjoying it and appreciate the love everyone has shown me so far and a I promise to show love back! It's just overwhelming with hot, raunchy,FUCKTASTIC soup for any one persons good mood! To my special friend and roommate to be I look forward to our open world of sexploration together and much more to come. To "L & A" we're going to have one hell of a good time please do believe. .and I look forward to us ALL..enjoying the wonders provided by B2W to make our sexperiences the most mandingo memorable moment's of our lives ever!View attachment 783681View attachment 783681View attachment 783684View attachment 783689
Wow we live near Joliet not far at all. Would love to chat.

Back