" 10.2inchesMAX in Chicago near Wrigleyville "

" Ladies would you wrestle the Mandingo Meat down if it was in front of you right now?"

• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure...

• I'll suck it only.. no fucking

• Total voters

BobbyLongKong10

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
Hello ladies!!! This is an amazing site isn't it? Truly Mandingo Mania over here.. the newly discovered Garden of Eden! ;):sex::threesome: Hahahahaha! I'm enjoying it and appreciate the love everyone has shown me so far and a I promise to show love back! It's just overwhelming with hot, raunchy,FUCKTASTIC soup for any one persons good mood! To my special friend and roommate to be I look forward to our open world of sexploration together and much more to come. To "L & A" we're going to have one hell of a good time please do believe. .and I look forward to us ALL..enjoying the wonders provided by B2W to make our sexperiences the most mandingo memorable moment's of our lives ever! received_1007593705923993.jpeg received_1007593705923993.jpeg received_1071151496234880.jpeg 9079803514-95284261-L.jpg

Last edited:

BobbyLongKong10

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
I went to Chicago a few years back for a conference. I ended up eating at Mike Dikta's restaurant. There I met a black gentleman and we went to the men's room where he fucked me. But if I get back to Chicago I will definitely look you up.
Wow! Ditkas huh? That was yeears ago I went there, when we used to go to Michael Jordans Restaurant which I enjoyed ALOT, at the time. That's pretty hot..I've had some quick and long raunchy sex in some pretty well known establishments (one I was kindly asked to leave until the owner who was my ladies friend old colleague, stopped all that) and it's fucking HOT; especially when I got caught. ;) Before you make it to Chicago, you should hit me up..

Wow! Ditkas huh? That was yeears ago I went there, when we used to go to Michael Jordans Restaurant which I enjoyed ALOT, at the time. That's pretty hot..I've had some quick and long raunchy sex in some pretty well known establishments (one I was kindly asked to leave until the owner who was my ladies friend old colleague, stopped all that) and it's fucking HOT; especially when I got caught. ;) Before you make it to Chicago, you should hit me up..
If I have another conference out there I definitely will. Have a little work and pleasure never hurt anybody.

BobbyLongKong10

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
I don't wrestle down Mandingo meat. If a Mandingo wants some of my little white pussy he needs to be man enough to take it :wub:
Sounds good. But once I whip this out and grab you by your hair and whip your face and force feed it you , you gonna do what MandingoDaddy make you do! ;) Throat workout, Wrestle down cum until it's overwhelming , then I dance all over that pink cervix floor and you gonna take it..do you understand Daddy? :devil::sex::blackgrimace:

Attachments

Sounds good. But once I whip this out and grab you by your hair and whip your face and force feed it you , you gonna do what MandingoDaddy make you do! ;) Throat workout, Wrestle down cum until it's overwhelming , then I dance all over that pink cervix floor and you gonna take it..do you understand Daddy? :devil::sex::blackgrimace:
You better hope you have what it takes to bend me to your will. I won't stop putting up a fight! If you want this tight little pussy you need to be man enough to take it :mstickle: