Lovekelsey

Female
Real Person
So I’ve been seeing a guy, just hooking up. We met on tinder and had a mutual connection over conversation but since then our sessions have been completely sexual. It’s the best sex I’ve ever had and every time he fucks me I feel like he’s taking my virginity again (in the best way!) We were upfront about being sexual people and got tested so we could go raw all the time.

The last two times we’ve gotten together, he’s said something that has stuck in my head. The first time he was on top and had his face close to mine and said “This is my pussy now.” While totally not out of character, as we’re both talkers, this was a deviation from his otherwise basic verbal interaction. When he said it I must’ve subconsciously responded because I was immediately sucking and biting his neck and shoulders while wrapping my legs around him. I made myself cum for a week thinking about just that.

This past weekend we had both been drinking (separately) and he came over for a session that was completely out of this world. I worshipped his cock while we shared a blunt and it was spiritual. I gave him the nastiest, best head I’ve ever given and we 69’d and I rode his dick while he played with my ass and admired my pussy stretching to take his cock (lots of “Oh my God! Look at that!”) It’s always been amazing but this was obviously lubricated with alcohol and the lingerie and make out session I met him at the door with.

So right before he came in me, he was literally fucking me so hard from behind he had me pushed off the bed and said “This is my fucking pussy.” I must’ve been agreeing with him between moans because he told me “Tell me this is my pussy.” So I said “Yes Daddy, this is your pussy!” And he replied “Good! because I’m cumming in it.”

I can’t stop thinking about these interactions. I’m not sure when it happened but I’m addicted to him. I have been putting off other guys waiting until I can see him and we haven’t missed a weekend in awhile. His big black cock makes me happier than any full time relationship ever has. He always finishes deep in my pussy and it’s so rewarding to be left with his cum dripping down my thighs when we’re done. I’m addicted to his dick and I want to take it to the next level and have him own my pussy full-time. How should I approach this with him?

Attachments

• 693CBAB9-771D-4466-8364-B3F54C5EF755.jpeg
    693CBAB9-771D-4466-8364-B3F54C5EF755.jpeg
    357.6 KB · Views: 267
So I’ve been seeing a guy, just hooking up. We met on tinder and had a mutual connection over conversation but since then our sessions have been completely sexual. It’s the best sex I’ve ever had and every time he fucks me I feel like he’s taking my virginity again (in the best way!) We were upfront about being sexual people and got tested so we could go raw all the time.

The last two times we’ve gotten together, he’s said something that has stuck in my head. The first time he was on top and had his face close to mine and said “This is my pussy now.” While totally not out of character, as we’re both talkers, this was a deviation from his otherwise basic verbal interaction. When he said it I must’ve subconsciously responded because I was immediately sucking and biting his neck and shoulders while wrapping my legs around him. I made myself cum for a week thinking about just that.

This past weekend we had both been drinking (separately) and he came over for a session that was completely out of this world. I worshipped his cock while we shared a blunt and it was spiritual. I gave him the nastiest, best head I’ve ever given and we 69’d and I rode his dick while he played with my ass and admired my pussy stretching to take his cock (lots of “Oh my God! Look at that!”) It’s always been amazing but this was obviously lubricated with alcohol and the lingerie and make out session I met him at the door with.

So right before he came in me, he was literally fucking me so hard from behind he had me pushed off the bed and said “This is my fucking pussy.” I must’ve been agreeing with him between moans because he told me “Tell me this is my pussy.” So I said “Yes Daddy, this is your pussy!” And he replied “Good! because I’m cumming in it.”

I can’t stop thinking about these interactions. I’m not sure when it happened but I’m addicted to him. I have been putting off other guys waiting until I can see him and we haven’t missed a weekend in awhile. His big black cock makes me happier than any full time relationship ever has. He always finishes deep in my pussy and it’s so rewarding to be left with his cum dripping down my thighs when we’re done. I’m addicted to his dick and I want to take it to the next level and have him own my pussy full-time. How should I approach this with him?
Approach the subject and then fuck the ******* out of him and then cater to him with some fruit to replenish for round 2 or 3.

absolutely incredible

ask!!!!!!!!!!!

You might want to write his name just below your bikini line with a sharpie right before you see him next time-or let HIM write it there. Or just start writing it there every morning to reinforce the phrase "_____'s Pussy" in your mind when you're getting dressed for the day. You'll know it's there. You could even take a pic and send it to him. I'll bet he'd like that.

You might want to write his name just below your bikini line with a sharpie right before you see him next time-or let HIM write it there. Or just start writing it there every morning to reinforce the phrase "_____'s Pussy" in your mind when you're getting dressed for the day. You'll know it's there. You could even take a pic and send it to him. I'll bet he'd like that.
GREAT idea..............

For a college boyfriend I got a roll of stickers with his initial and tanned with them so his initial was over my left breast. I bet I could do that above my pussy too!

For a college boyfriend I got a roll of stickers with his initial and tanned with them so his initial was over my left breast. I bet I could do that above my pussy too!
Forethought, planning, effort and commitment are ALL things that should be noticed and appreciated. That idea is way better than the magic marker one-go with it!

Back