Ålesund, Norway

Mizu

Male
From
Poland
Hi :)

I always had a kinky fantasies but I was jealous so never even knew that cuckold existed. Everything changed when my first girlfriend cheated on me. I was furious but also incredibly tutned on by the fact that someone fucked my gf. Long story short we broke up but this expierience changed something deep in me. I became mental cuckold five years ago when I met my wife, the sexiest woman I have ever seen. I was still very jealous and the fact that she was working as a bartender didn't help at all, knowing that male customers would hit on her from time to time. One night she texted me that she finishes her shift soon and the only customer is a young black student who chats with her all the time. After this text my mind blown away (only cuckolds will understand this mixture of jeaulosy, fear, anger and incredible arousal at the same time). Nothing happened between them but that time I knew I want more of it. I've started digging the web in search of information and found something profound. Suddenly I became part of this community, found people like me, with same passions and dreams. People who would give anything to see their wives being fucked by huge black dick.

So, hello to everyone from beautiful Norway. Hopefully, one day my dream will become true.

I always had a kinky fantasies but I was jealous so never even knew that cuckold existed. Everything changed when my first girlfriend cheated on me. I was furious but also incredibly tutned on by the fact that someone fucked my gf. Long story short we broke up but this expierience changed something deep in me. I became mental cuckold five years ago when I met my wife, the sexiest woman I have ever seen. I was still very jealous and the fact that she was working as a bartender didn't help at all, knowing that male customers would hit on her from time to time. One night she texted me that she finishes her shift soon and the only customer is a young black student who chats with her all the time. After this text my mind blown away (only cuckolds will understand this mixture of jeaulosy, fear, anger and incredible arousal at the same time). Nothing happened between them but that time I knew I want more of it. I've started digging the web in search of information and found something profound. Suddenly I became part of this community, found people like me, with same passions and dreams. People who would give anything to see their wives being fucked by huge black dick.

So, hello to everyone from beautiful Norway. Hopefully, one day my dream will become true.
You should be a screen writer or something. A movie about cucks should be made so that this movement should be as mainstream as Lesbians, Gays, Bixsexuals, Trannies, Queers, Two-Spirited, et cetera movements too.

You should be a screen writer or something. A movie about cucks should be made so that this movement should be as mainstream as Lesbians, Gays, Bixsexuals, Trannies, Queers, Two-Spirited, et cetera movements too.
Thank you so much for these kind words :) I've always wanted to write some short stories on the subject, who knows maybe one day I'll do it here :)

As a straight Black male, how cucks think is a complete mystery to me. If your movie ever became popular enough for me to watch in my country I would just to know why you think the way you do.

As a straight Black male, how cucks think is a complete mystery to me. If your movie ever became popular enough for me to watch in my country I would just to know why you think the way you do.
Well, I'm not Freud and it's just a theory but if you'd like some insight on how cucks brain works here you'll have it from my point of view.

I've always considered myself bisexual and definitely more on the submissive side. And I think that in a way if you are thinking of giving your woman to another man - you have to be a little bit on the passive side to expierience some pleasure out of the whole situation. Next thing is the sexual strenght archetype. Many cultures around the world seen the erect penis as a symbol of strenght. And my penis will never be as big as yours :) and I'm totally okay with that. So to summarize it all - my relationship is perfect in almost every way. One thing that is missing is the great sex (but of course my wife will say she is totally satisfied - which is not true). For me being in a cuckold relation would be perfect to glue everything together. My wife would be sexually satisfied, cause I've never been a marathon runner and we just know that my penis would never give her as much pleasure as black penis would do. Next thing - I would be satisfied cause I would have a happy wife and a little ego boost cause in a way it is me who controls the situation. You know, socially and emotionally my wife is My wife so it is me who has to agree to it (of course it's not always like this). And the last thing is happy bull who maybe could become our friend. I know some black people and they are all awesome. And last but not least - I consider my beloved to be one of the most beautiful if not the most beautiful woman in the world. So even thought of her being fucked by an archetype of male sexual strenght - BBC is making me incredibly aroused. And I thing that's all a happy cuck white male needs.

Sorry for the long post ;)

Well, I'm not Freud and it's just a theory but if you'd like some insight on how cucks brain works here you'll have it from my point of view.

I've always considered myself bisexual and definitely more on the submissive side. And I think that in a way if you are thinking of giving your woman to another man - you have to be a little bit on the passive side to expierience some pleasure out of the whole situation. Next thing is the sexual strenght archetype. Many cultures around the world seen the erect penis as a symbol of strenght. And my penis will never be as big as yours :) and I'm totally okay with that. So to summarize it all - my relationship is perfect in almost every way. One thing that is missing is the great sex (but of course my wife will say she is totally satisfied - which is not true). For me being in a cuckold relation would be perfect to glue everything together. My wife would be sexually satisfied, cause I've never been a marathon runner and we just know that my penis would never give her as much pleasure as black penis would do. Next thing - I would be satisfied cause I would have a happy wife and a little ego boost cause in a way it is me who controls the situation. You know, socially and emotionally my wife is My wife so it is me who has to agree to it (of course it's not always like this). And the last thing is happy bull who maybe could become our friend. I know some black people and they are all awesome. And last but not least - I consider my beloved to be one of the most beautiful if not the most beautiful woman in the world. So even thought of her being fucked by an archetype of male sexual strenght - BBC is making me incredibly aroused. And I thing that's all a happy cuck white male needs.

Sorry for the long post ;)
No problem at all. I read every word. Again it's a pity that the best people I see on here tend to live on the other side of the planet instead of being in the same city where I live.

Have you discussed your sexual fantasy with your wife? If yes, what was her reaction, was she angry, surprised or submissively shy?

Remember, there’s the pros and cons about this lifestyle. Some fantasies is better kept off as a fantasy.

Back