You've both agreed. Now you're both talking about the terms before getting into the open/Hotwife relationship

Agent007

Male
From
UK
Hi guys, being realistic here, not fantasy or whatever.

Often "open relationship" couples decide on a kind of "terms and conditions" of what each other can or can't do with other sexual partners.

I've known a lot of couples who are into anything from threesomes to... lots of things actually.

Most recently for me, a work colleague he and his wife are in their early 30's, have a 2y/o ******* together, she has 2 sons from a previous relationship. They've recently just had their 2nd threesome with the same other woman. Their terms are - not allowed to "play" with anyone else unless the other is with them, and he isn't allowed to cum inside other women... I've actually not asked him if that's limited to either mouth/pussy/ass. Anyway...

Myself, I've been thinking about this more lately. I'm currently single but I've had lots of experiences with open type of relationships, I could say loads about that but I'm wondering what other peoples thoughts are on their views.

For me, as a 37y/o white British atheist guy, my ideal "open relationship" (Hotwife relationship) would be:
- she is discrete when seeing other men, so that none of her friends and family know she's a slut - since being together. So she tells no one of our "open" type relationship, I don't mind if she really has to tell her close best friend or 2.
- she only fucks black men, no other like white, Chinese, middle east, Arab or whatever.
- she only fucks them bareback so no condoms. I'd prefer if they cum inside her pussy every time but its not like she could control a guy where to cum.
- she always takes pics on her phone every time she's fucking someone and later shows me the pics. Or she leaves her phone on while she's fucking him so I can listen in.
- for as long as she's fucking other guys while we're together, she has to give me sex at least once a week. I have a high sex drive I can fuck at least once every day, so if she's a bit of a nympho then everyone's happy lol

I'm fully aware that sometimes rules are broken, and I'm cool with that, no one is perfect. Just as long as they're there just to ensure things stay in shape - is how I see such rules in open type relationships.

If I ever find a girlfriend who is good with all of those things then she don't need to put any rules on me with other women lol... I mean I've yet to meet a girl who is totally okay with me fucking other girls. But to be honest, if I had a girlfriend who was regularly meeting random black guys just for casual sex then I really wouldn't be interested in being with other women. Literally I'd be up for looking after our ******* at home while she was out fucking other guys. I'd never say this to anyone in real life but no one knows me on this forum so I can be this open with others.

I've just re-read my post for spell mistakes. Geez... thinking about it I've got more chance of winning the national jackpot and fucking loads of young hot ******* for the rest of my life than finding such a girlfriend.

Thanks for you time. Like I've said this isn't fantasy talk, its being realistic. I'm interested to know what others think about this lifestyle and how they'd prefer it to be in an ideal world for them.

This picture sums up my ideal relationship:Pic555.jpg

Last edited:
Back