Your wife..... His slut

154_1000.gif
Wish that was my wife

I took pride in being a nasty BBC white slut. I loved the saying a lady in the street but a freak in the bed. Husband and I kept our lifestyle world and personal world separate so public displays of me being a BBC slut in our town that could not happen. I like to think that when I am out of town I make up for lost time. There is an adult bookstore in a town about two hours away and we go there and do some serious partying from time to time. The town has an army base there and the adult bookstore was close to the base and it was in the black part of town. I have fucked just about all the black guys that work at the bookstore one time or another. The manager of the bookstore is in his 60s and 40 pounds over weight. He was very dark skinned with heavy African features. His cock was black as coal and big around as my forearm sticking straight out of a jet black patch of hair like a black man has on his head. Under that beautiful black cock hung a huge set of black balls. Now this man was filthy and we did disgusting things together in our meetings before. He would come to our hotel room when we got to town. He would come over and start getting me high. He had some rock that when I smoked it would turn me into a wanton white married bbc slut which is what he wanted. He would have me try on these super skimpy clothes that would get me arrested if I went out side wearing them. He would grab me kiss me feel me up and just man handle me in a way I loved. He continued to get me fucked up and we decided on a short denim skirt with a half shirt that barely covered the bottom of my tits. High heels and of course no bra or panties. Mike my bull leaves a few minutes before us heading to the bookstore. During the whole time Mike was there he only kissed me, felt me up and got me high. By the time husband and I got to the bookstore my pussy, asshole and mouth was wanting some black cock when we walked in the bookstore. There was a good crowd mostly black men and when I walked in everyone noticed me. We started looking at the DVDs and after a few minutes Mike comes walking up like he hasn't seen in a while. He grabs my and started kissing me, playing with my ass and man handling like I love. I don't realize that Mike is showing my ass off and everyone is staring. My husband is standing there watching while this old black man is feeling me up and showing me off to everyone in the store. Mike finally turned to my husband and makes a little small talk. Now I am ready to bend over and let every black man in the store fuck me. Mike finally says why don't you and I go in the back and look at what we have there. He would turn to my husband and say why don't you stay out here and see if there is anything you like on the shelf. We will be right back the whole time he has his big black hands rubbing my firm white ass. Mike inviting to the back and telling my husband to wait out here was heard by just about everyone in the store. As Mike and I headed for the back we almost ran. There was zero doubt what Mike was going to do to me while my husband patiently waited. That was the beginning of another crazy wild sex weekend. Once Mike and I were in the back I was trying to get his cock out when he pushed me to my knees and starts fucking my mouth. His cock is rock hard he pulls out of my mouth turns me around bends me over and shoved that big black dick in my sloppy wet pussy all the way to his nut sack in one stroke. I started cumming immediately my knees got weak and my eyes rolled back in my head. After he fucked me like this for a while he pulled out and sat down in the chair. His cock was standing straight up and my juices made it so shiny. I went to sit on it but Mike wanted to fuck my ass. I sat down on his big black cock until his nuts were rubbing my ass and I knew then I had taken everything he had up my asshole. I bounced on that big cock until he shot a huge load in my ass. We walked out together and I could feel his hot cum running down my legs. We walked up to my husband and we all left together with Mike and me arm and arm and husband close behind

I took pride in being a nasty BBC white slut. I loved the saying a lady in the street but a freak in the bed. Husband and I kept our lifestyle world and personal world separate so public displays of me being a BBC slut in our town that could not happen. I like to think that when I am out of town I make up for lost time. There is an adult bookstore in a town about two hours away and we go there and do some serious partying from time to time. The town has an army base there and the adult bookstore was close to the base and it was in the black part of town. I have fucked just about all the black guys that work at the bookstore one time or another. The manager of the bookstore is in his 60s and 40 pounds over weight. He was very dark skinned with heavy African features. His cock was black as coal and big around as my forearm sticking straight out of a jet black patch of hair like a black man has on his head. Under that beautiful black cock hung a huge set of black balls. Now this man was filthy and we did disgusting things together in our meetings before. He would come to our hotel room when we got to town. He would come over and start getting me high. He had some rock that when I smoked it would turn me into a wanton white married bbc slut which is what he wanted. He would have me try on these super skimpy clothes that would get me arrested if I went out side wearing them. He would grab me kiss me feel me up and just man handle me in a way I loved. He continued to get me fucked up and we decided on a short denim skirt with a half shirt that barely covered the bottom of my tits. High heels and of course no bra or panties. Mike my bull leaves a few minutes before us heading to the bookstore. During the whole time Mike was there he only kissed me, felt me up and got me high. By the time husband and I got to the bookstore my pussy, asshole and mouth was wanting some black cock when we walked in the bookstore. There was a good crowd mostly black men and when I walked in everyone noticed me. We started looking at the DVDs and after a few minutes Mike comes walking up like he hasn't seen in a while. He grabs my and started kissing me, playing with my ass and man handling like I love. I don't realize that Mike is showing my ass off and everyone is staring. My husband is standing there watching while this old black man is feeling me up and showing me off to everyone in the store. Mike finally turned to my husband and makes a little small talk. Now I am ready to bend over and let every black man in the store fuck me. Mike finally says why don't you and I go in the back and look at what we have there. He would turn to my husband and say why don't you stay out here and see if there is anything you like on the shelf. We will be right back the whole time he has his big black hands rubbing my firm white ass. Mike inviting to the back and telling my husband to wait out here was heard by just about everyone in the store. As Mike and I headed for the back we almost ran. There was zero doubt what Mike was going to do to me while my husband patiently waited. That was the beginning of another crazy wild sex weekend. Once Mike and I were in the back I was trying to get his cock out when he pushed me to my knees and starts fucking my mouth. His cock is rock hard he pulls out of my mouth turns me around bends me over and shoved that big black dick in my sloppy wet pussy all the way to his nut sack in one stroke. I started cumming immediately my knees got weak and my eyes rolled back in my head. After he fucked me like this for a while he pulled out and sat down in the chair. His cock was standing straight up and my juices made it so shiny. I went to sit on it but Mike wanted to fuck my ass. I sat down on his big black cock until his nuts were rubbing my ass and I knew then I had taken everything he had up my asshole. I bounced on that big cock until he shot a huge load in my ass. We walked out together and I could feel his hot cum running down my legs. We walked up to my husband and we all left together with Mike and me arm and arm and husband close behind
LOVE LOVE LOVE this and who you shared this experience...one of oh so many I hoped. Brought back some memories as well, though no to this level of total submission...so fucking HOT!!!

Back