Your wife..... His slut

662_1000.gif
Not an anal girl. But would love to have that shoved in my snatch! 😍

Id be walking awkward for a week, but damn i wanna know how that would feel. 😍😍😍
The first time I tried it was wild, I got it halfway in and being driven by the fact that it was something I’d never done and now I was doing it I managed to get the whole thing in me, my husband said I “growled” at that point, when I came I went through the ceiling,,,the second time when I had it halfway in me I remembered why walking was awkward,,,cause my asshole was touching my bellybutton from the inside!!! So I guess you can say I’ve done it once and a half, first time was fantastic, the second time was not,,,not even close to fantastic. A friend of mine when I lived in Orlando (land of a thousand lakes), told me a common expression there,,,”the two best days of a boat owners life, are the day he bought his SKI-Nautique,,,and the day he sold it”,,,it’s kinda like that, LOL. At first you’re beaming, everyone sees YOU own a boat, you’re so proud of it, you offer to pull everyone around on their skis, and you’re the man. Then it occurs to you,,,you never get to ski, unless you trust that multi-thousand dollar investment to someone else, then you realize how much gas it costs for an afternoon of intense fun (a couple of hours really), then there’s insurance, loan payment, and MAINFUCK’NTAINING IT,,,CONSTANTLY!!! Suddenly it occurs to you how much fun (for you), it was when you would just ski behind someone else’s boat. So basically what I’m saying is, try it, and if walking turns out to be awkward, maybe you‘re not meant to be a boat owner,,,keep in mind, what you’re considering was originally designed to be an “exit only” facility,,,if you decide trying to ski in front of the boat, awkward $hit should be expected, in every respect of the word!

Back