Your wife..... His slut

BEAUTIFUL site. My wife would have her ass up in the air giving anyone easy access to it. If it's just the one black guy he could play with my ass, spank my ass and finger my holes. This was a favorite position for my bulls that liked showing his friends the control he had over me. When I would be sucking my bulls cock in this position and he had his friends there my bull would make me look his friends watching me suck black dick. The spectators enjoyed looking at me in the eyes while I sucked black cock. When I would go home after an afternoon like that my belly was always full of black mans cum and plenty drying on my wife.

The conversations I have had with some of the black guys that were getting this very treatment from my wife's mouth were always interesting. We might talk about the weather or the game. What ever we talked about you could see how he had a hard time staying on subject with my wife's tongue licking his ass crack. He would shift his ass so my wife could get better access to his asshole

The conversations I have had with some of the black guys that were getting this very treatment from my wife's mouth were always interesting. We might talk about the weather or the game. What ever we talked about you could see how he had a hard time staying on subject with my wife's tongue licking his ass crack. He would shift his ass so my wife could get better access to his asshole
Nice of the black men to shift their asses so that your beautiful white slut wife could would have easier access to their black assholes allowing her to get her tongue deeper up inside their black assholes.
Were you excited giving your wife a deep French kiss after she removed her tongue from their sweaty black assholes?

Nice of the black men to shift their asses so that your beautiful white slut wife could would have easier access to their black assholes allowing her to get her tongue deeper up inside their black assholes.
Were you excited giving your wife a deep French kiss after she removed her tongue from their sweaty black assholes?
Of course I was looking forward to kissing my wife after she had just given a black man a sloppy wet rim job. Her lips tasted muskie and her breath smelled like a sweaty black mans asshole

Of course I was looking forward to kissing my wife after she had just given a black man a sloppy wet rim job. Her lips tasted muskie and her breath smelled like a sweaty black mans asshole
You are a fine white cuckold husband and it is great that you showed your wife that you still loved her and supported her NEED and desire to be fucked by black cocks, suck black cocks and lick and tongue fuck black men's assholes. I bet you loved tasting your wife's muskie lips that smelled like a sweaty black mans asshole after she took her tongue out of his black asshole.
Your are a very lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady that enjoys licking and tongue fucking black men's assholes.

Man I swear I used to enjoy this site but it seems now it’s full of white men who are in love with black men. Most of the post and responses are Def wrote by a husband. You can sense the desire and thirst for a black man, women aren’t this thirsty or graphic. Is this a cuk or something else? Too many bulls lowering their standards to sleep with a white women and are being turned out by white men. You’re not a dom and you are the one being humiliated by letting another man suck you and putting your duck in him. The woman is probably well supported financially by this man so she puts up with it because she get all the black dick she can handle but there’s no husband left In A man like that. I thought there was a section for kind of ******* as it sickens me. This is my opinion so I can say what fuck I want just like these sissy’s thirsting over another man. The worst sound I ever heard in my life was a white msn grunting from being fucked by a bull! I almost threw up from the sound if it. Half you if under cover ass brothers are packing fudge on the low regularly as it is. Don’t bring that nasty ******* to these beautiful woman and you know what I mean!!! Walking around claiming to be a manly, dominant bull. You are gay my guy and exposing yourself so get ready. Time for me to remove all media from here because the only messages I get are thirsty as sissy’s wanting to see more. Yea, more dick as you could care less about see the wife getting satisfied. You could care less now that she has allowed you to be yourself without actually calling you gay but a cuck. I thought This site has sections for this *******? If so will you do some of us favor and use it? This site is 85% men between black men and white Menzz And half the number of bulls are actually menzz themselves with your sweet ass. So, there’s maybe 30% solid men on here. 2 more years this will be a full gay site and I realize the problem is me. I’m just on the wrong site. I was lead to believe it was something else but I honestly believe all this gay ******* came from the fact theses husbands wouldn’t allow their wives to do it unless they could join in. The women and the bull wanted each other so bad that they allowed this bs. MM relationship have a tendency to be sneaking and secretive and that’s how ******* gets spread. I know I have a lot of haters after this but fuck it, y’all taking this ******* too far abd are crashing every post with it and ’m tired of this sick *******. Ladies there are some real bulls still out here but they are so desperate to sleep with you that they allow your husband to turn them out. They want to act as if they are turning him out but deep inside you know. Just be patient as ******* like this isn’t meant to be so don’t ******* it just to make it happen. Maybe Leave them two in the bed and go find a real bull that ain’t fucking men in the ass. You deserve better than that! There’s plenty of us out here that won’t stoop to that level just to have sex with you.

Last edited:
Man I swear I used to enjoy this site but it seems now it’s full of white men who are in love with black men. Most of the post and responses are Def wrote by a husband. You can sense the desire and thirst for a black man, women aren’t this thirsty or graphic. Is this a cuk or something else? Too many bulls lowering their standards to ******* with a white women and are being turned out by white men. You’re not a dom and you are the one being humiliated by letting another man suck you and putting your duck in him. The woman is probably well supported financially by this man so she puts up with it because she get all the black dick she can handle but there’s no husband left In A man like that. I thought there was a section for kind of ******* as it sickens me. This is my opinion so I can say what fuck I want just like these sissy’s thirsting over another man. The worst sound I ever heard in my life was a white msn grunting from being fucked by a bull! I almost threw up from the sound if it. Half you if under cover ass brothers are packing fudge on the low regularly as it is. Don’t bring that nasty ******* to these beautiful woman and you know what I mean!!! Walking around claiming to be a manly, dominant bull. You are gay my guy and exposing yourself so get ready. Time for me to remove all media from here because the only messages I get are thirsty as sissy’s wanting to see more. Yea, more dick as you could care less about see the wife getting satisfied. You could care less now that she has allowed you to be yourself without actually calling you gay but a cuck. I thought This site has sections for this *******? If so will you do some of us favor and use it? This site is 85% men between black men and white Menzz And half the number of bulls are actually menzz themselves with your sweet ass. So, there’s maybe 30% solid men on here. 2 more years this will be a full gay site and I realize the problem is me. I’m just on the wrong site. I was lead to believe it was something else but I honestly believe all this gay ******* came from the fact theses husbands wouldn’t allow their wives to do it unless they could join in. The women and the bull wanted each other so bad that they allowed this bs. MM relationship have a tendency to be sneaking and secretive and that’s how ******* gets spread. I know I have a lot of haters after this but fuck it, y’all taking this ******* too far abd are crashing every post with it and ’m tired of this sick *******. Ladies there are some real bulls still out here but they are so desperate to ******* with you that they allow your husband to turn them out. They want to act as if they are turning him out but deep inside you know. Just be patient as ******* like this isn’t meant to be so don’t ******* it just to make it happen. Maybe Leave them two in the bed and go find a real bull that ain’t fucking men in the ass. You deserve better than that! There’s plenty of us out here that won’t stoop to that level just to have sex with you.
And there’s plenty of husbands that respect a bull who doesn’t want the man involved, and they simply step aside so their wife can still have her enjoyment, not to mention that there are plenty of wives who enjoy sharing their bulls cock with their cuck, and some who have actually converted their husbands, you sound like you’d be the first guy to throw the baby out with the bath water, your experience in the world of hedonism is obviously lacking, you have one paintbrush at your disposal and it‘s totally homophobic,,,sounds like someone who women are ignoring and you chose to blame it on the men that are having a good time, maybe a cuck site isn’t your cup of tea, a swingers site sounds more up your alley, try one of those where you’ll probably feel more comfortable and won’t feel the need to berate people who are obviously getting what the need from this site the way it is!

And there’s plenty of husbands that respect a bull who doesn’t want the man involved, and they simply step aside so their wife can still have her enjoyment, not to mention that there are plenty of wives who enjoy sharing their bulls cock with their cuck, and some who have actually converted their husbands, you sound like you’d be the first guy to throw the baby out with the bath water, your experience in the world of hedonism is obviously lacking, you have one paintbrush at your disposal and it‘s totally homophobic,,,sounds like someone who women are ignoring and you chose to blame it on the men that are having a good time, maybe a cuck site isn’t your cup of tea, a swingers site sounds more up your alley, try one of those where you’ll probably feel more comfortable and won’t feel the need to berate people who are obviously getting what the need from this site the way it is!
Ive personally have never in my life desired a woman and not slept with her. I respect boundaries so when I’m reading a post or comment and it’s crashed by some over the top thirst comment from husband claiming list live for BBC with not one mention of his wife. I’m sorry there’s a section for that and respect others by keeping certain comments in the appropriate sections. I don’t have a problem with cucks, bisexuals or gay ppl but I do have a problem with someone not respecting others that may not be into certain things they are into. There’s def no shortage of closet bulls that will be in those sections waiting to engage in these type post. I guess respect isn’t what it use to be but don’t ask for it when you dont give it. That’s my opinion, no other underlining reasons that you feel you are pointing out other than tired of seeing it where it doesn’t belong. Ladies, dont mess around and loose your bull to your husband ::).

Back