Your very, very first BBC? With photos!

We have now been in this lifestyle for roughly 1.5 years, and had some fantastic experiences. But I will never forget my very first time!

I still remember I didn’t know what was going to happen that night, and even afterwards I really had to get used to the idea that it was apparently “OK” to love being used by another (black) male. Obviously I have come a long way since then 🙈

However, I am really curious about others’ first times! So please share them here.. This was my very very first taste of BBC!

View attachment 3630074
Wish I had it

My first time was in a hotel with a guy my boyfriend had found on internet.
He was much older ( I was 23 and he was 49) and very respectul.
He let me handle things at my own pace.
I remember asking myself "What am I doing here" but a few hours later I was really pleased and grateful.
I remember I got really impressed by his stamina.
He fucked me during hours and cummed 7 times along the night.
View attachment 3700937
In u 2

We have now been in this lifestyle for roughly 1.5 years, and had some fantastic experiences. But I will never forget my very first time!

I still remember I didn’t know what was going to happen that night, and even afterwards I really had to get used to the idea that it was apparently “OK” to love being used by another (black) male. Obviously I have come a long way since then 🙈

However, I am really curious about others’ first times! So please share them here.. This was my very very first taste of BBC!

View attachment 3630074
Good girl

See i wish i had some pics 🤔 but never did get any or get her to get any. I was sorta thinking i could talk her into this as it would be pretty hott. If any guys on here wanna do a photo shoot and have some fun lmk MN is where we live

My first experience has been posted by me sooo many times and even now when I think about it almost 34 years later it makes me feel good x
The pain in my hands as I slapped the table, the attempted screaming that didn’t materialise the love the desire and of course the hurt when my lover left to return to the United States xx

Our first time 18 years ago wasn't our first experience with a black guy. But it was in the same year and of course since that became our preference!

full

View attachment 3630074

thanks for sharing your pic. you look very very sexy all nude and on your knees

Back