Your very, very first BBC? With photos!

We have now been in this lifestyle for roughly 1.5 years, and had some fantastic experiences. But I will never forget my very first time!

I still remember I didn’t know what was going to happen that night, and even afterwards I really had to get used to the idea that it was apparently “OK” to love being used by another (black) male. Obviously I have come a long way since then 🙈

However, I am really curious about others’ first times! So please share them here.. This was my very very first taste of BBC!

Last edited:
We have now been in this lifestyle for roughly 1.5 years, and had some fantastic experiences. But I will never forget my very first time!

I still remember I didn’t know what was going to happen that night, and even afterwards I really had to get used to the idea that it was apparently “OK” to love being used by another (black) male. Obviously I have come a long way since then 🙈

However, I am really curious about others’ first times! So please share them here.. This was my very very first taste of BBC!

View attachment 3630074
Love seeing a white woman sat on your heels like that waiting for black dick.

View attachment 3630074
Loving the pigtails. Very thoughtful.

The first time was not anything to write about. We met him in a dance club back in the 90's and she enjoyed dancing with him. All three of us drank to much and stayed to late at the club but by then he had fingered her hot pussy and she had stroked his cock under the table. The stage was set and we retreated to our hotel. She stripped for us and then helped him undress. She sucked him he ate her, she came quick and hard. She guided him into her and 30 seconds later he was dressing in a hurry to leave. We both enjoyed the adventure anyway.TLNASH.JPGx28.jpg

View attachment 3630074
Your pics are always the hottest Marly.

Some amazing photos of people having fun here.

My husband and I have been swinging/open for around five years now. Our very first time was in our first apartment and it was with a coworker of mine at the time. It was pretty basic as in we had chatted with him about the whole event and what we wanted. He came over and we had dinner together and then some drinks while chatting. Him and I then retreated to the bedroom while my husband stayed in the living room.

Back