Your thoughts about 2 BBC my first time

SarahCollins

Female
From
MI, US
So I've been hanging out with these two guys and they have been really flirty with me, we've went out clubbing a few times now.

They have expressed that they would love to be my first BBC, that it would be an amazing experience for me my first time.

Curious, what do you guys think I should do? Go for it with 2 guys? (I've never been shared before) This would be my first BBC

So I've been hanging out with these two guys and they have been really flirty with me, we've went out clubbing a few times now.

They have expressed that they would love to be my first BBC, that it would be an amazing experience for me my first time.

Curious, what do you guys think I should do? Go for it with 2 guys? (I've never been shared before) This would be my first BBC
My first time was with 2 guys. It wasn't planned but considering what it's led to, one of the best things to happen to me. Plus it made me much more open to gangbangs. Go for it and good luck

Apparently you two did a good job on her! lol These two guys said i'd likely get hooked after I do it with them too

You don't really have much to loose, but ultimately it's your choice. Do what we did. Meet with them in public and really talk about it. Discuss the details, how it would go down, lay down some rules, and see how the conversation goes.

We did that and after we finished talking, we booked the room and rest is history.

You may also want to consider what one of the other members suggested, get with one first and see how you like it. The lady we hooked up with had been with a black man before, so it wasn't totally foreign to her.

If they both want you and you want it to go for it threesomes are very hot n sexy you'll really love it

Back