Your place as a true bbc faggot .

It’s very important to know your place and your fetish before diving into anything. My place is in the natural order as I see myself attracted to white sissies, pathetic faggots and making sure all white households get BLACKED. Turning young white boys to true sluts for BBCs .

BNWO will strive to make this dream a reality in the long run because it does break all racial boundaries . Being a white living bimbo Fuck doll always ready to take BBCs is a very great and priceless privilege for any white faggot.
I love your picture Sir

Attachments

• 20211119_211623.jpg
    20211119_211623.jpg
    720.3 KB · Views: 169
It’s very important to know your place and your fetish before diving into anything. My place is in the natural order as I see myself attracted to white sissies, pathetic faggots and making sure all white households get BLACKED. Turning young white boys to true sluts for BBCs .

BNWO will strive to make this dream a reality in the long run because it does break all racial boundaries . Being a white living bimbo Fuck doll always ready to take BBCs is a very great and priceless privilege for any white faggot.
Fuck that’s hot🤤 wish I had someone like this in my life

I like your attitude towards bnwo, ever in ga I’d love to strip down to a thong and let u show me why my dick so little but my ass thick af. I need a reminder asap, lmk if u want to fuck me like a girl, I need someone to make me their bitch and post it publicly, I only have one pic of me taking dick and as good as I look w a mouthful of black cock, I need more on my wall and yours if u want lol. Anyone man enough to dress me like a girl and record me while they fuck me like one too, I’d love to be frontpage on your media, sucking the fuck out your cock on video so someone plz use me asap

This is what BNWO has done to me 😣
View attachment 6491400
My dick is smaller believe it or not haha, I need to be smooth and fem like u so bad bb, any tips on how to be pretty like u? My ass fat and my dick super tiny so I’m halfway there haha. Also bulls who want to feminize me plz reply, I need to be sissified fully and posted on someone’s wall weekly, I don’t blur my face while I’m sucking black cocks either 😈

My dick is smaller believe it or not haha, I need to be smooth and fem like u so bad bb, any tips on how to be pretty like u? My ass fat and my dick super tiny so I’m halfway there haha. Also bulls who want to feminize me plz reply, I need to be sissified fully and posted on someone’s wall weekly, I don’t blur my face while I’m sucking black cocks either 😈
Funny how white bois these days take pride in being smaller rather than larger 😄
I think shaving, getting lingerie and a wig are the easiest first steps.

Attachments

• IMG_20231012_174517.jpg
    IMG_20231012_174517.jpg
    487 KB · Views: 162
Funny how white bois these days take pride in being smaller rather than larger 😄
I think shaving, getting lingerie and a wig are the easiest first steps.
Am I supposed to be ashamed? I think I look good spreadeagle for black dick lol, they like me being small most of the time, somebody needs to buy me tits so I fit into bras, I already wear panties tho and they fit very well, I’m shaving as we speak but I need to get a wig for sure. I want tits so ppl pay me to suck black dicks on camera. Like complete female appearance except for the tiny lil dick

Am I supposed to be ashamed? I think I look good spreadeagle for black dick lol, they like me being small most of the time, somebody needs to buy me tits so I fit into bras, I already wear panties tho and they fit very well, I’m shaving as we speak but I need to get a wig for sure. I want tits so ppl pay me to suck black dicks on camera. Like complete female appearance except for the tiny lil dick

I’m pretty sure Lexi wasn’t saying you should be ashamed but rather agreeing with you.

Es muy importante conocer tu lugar y tu fetiche antes de sumergirte en cualquier cosa. Mi lugar está en el orden natural, ya que me veo atraído por las mariquitas blancas, los maricones patéticos y por asegurarme de que todos los hogares blancos se vuelvan NEGROS. "Convertir a jóvenes blancos en verdaderas putas para BBC".

BNWO se esforzará por hacer realidad este sueño a largo plazo porque rompe todas las fronteras raciales. Ser una muñeca sexual tonta viva y blanca siempre lista para recibir BBC es un privilegio muy grande e invaluable para cualquier maricón blanco.
I My place

Attachments

• IMG_20231001_173511_212.jpg
    IMG_20231001_173511_212.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 148
Back