Your personal Interracial Interview

1: How old were you when you first had BBC? 33
2: Was it you or your partners idea? Both
3: Do you have *******? and do they know of your lifestyle? Yes and No
4: What is your favorite part on a black mans body? Hole body if He´s fit
5: Did you ever rim a black mans ass? If yes what did it smell or taste like? Never done that
6: Did you ever have a interracial gangbang? How many black man? 3 BBC´s
7: What would be the most black man you would want to fuck at once, 3, 5, 10, 20 or more?
8: Do you love black cum? 5 I think
9: What is your favorite trait on a black mans cock the smell, the touch or the color? Color
10. List your preference in order, black cock, white pussy, black pussy, white cock? BBC, WC,WP,BP
11. Did you ever get pee on by black man? Never
12. Did you ever swallow black piss? Never
13. Would you like to try it? No
14. Is it ok for black man to abuse and beat white girls? Softly spanking is OK
15. Does your hubby watch? and if yes do you allow him to touch you? Not before we are alone
16. Does your hubby eat creampies from your black lovers? No
17. Does your hubby suck your bull BBC? No
18. Would you leave your hubby if you had to make a choice hubby and never fucking a black man again? Don´t think so, but it will never happens
19. How do you consider yourself a black cock queen, a black cock princess, a black cock slut or a black cock whore? Slut and whore
20. Are you obsseessed with black cock or just like it and your fine without it? obsseessed
21. Would you go live with a bunch of black man knowing they will fuck you everyhour and everyday? If I was younger perhaps
22. If there existed a job where you fuck black man for living 8 hours a day 5 days a week would you do it? Don´t think it´s possible
23. Would you do overtime? In my head perhaps
24. what is the longest fuck session you ever had how many hours did it last? 5 hours.
25. Would you want a black baby? Not to day
26. Black baby from a gangbang without knowing the ******* or with a bull you know? A bull I know
ohh u been naughty Hannah kisses xxxxx

1)22
2)Both
3)No
4)cock and skin color
5)no
6) Yes and 4 BBC's
7)maybe 10
8) yes
9) the color
10) hubby then bulls
11)no
12)no
13)no
14)no
15) yes and yes
16)no
17) no
18) no
19) whore
20) I like it a lot
21) no
22) no
23) I'll work on saturdays
24) 4 hours
25) Maybe
26) Maybe

Last edited:
1: How old were you when you first had BBC? About 12 oral. 13 all sex
2: Was it you or your partners idea? NA
3: Do you have *******? and do they know of your lifestyle? Ready to have *******.
4: What is your favorite part on a black mans body? Strong arms, the cock.
5: Did you ever rim a black mans ass? If yes what did it smell or taste like? Yeah, at first I thought it would be gross. But it was okay.
6: Did you ever have a interracial gangbang? How many black man?
7: What would be the most black man you would want to fuck at once, 3, 5, 10, 20 or more? 3 was the most. Love to have more. My boyfriend said he'd get me to do it one day with a lot of black men.
8: Do you love black cum? Delicious. I could swallow gallons of it
9: What is your favorite trait on a black mans cock the smell, the touch or the color? Taste, smell
10. List your preference in order, black cock, white pussy, black pussy, white cock? Black Cock White and Black pussy, no white cock.
11. Did you ever get pee on by black man? Yeah
12. Did you ever swallow black piss?No
13. Would you like to try it?Maybe
14. Is it ok for black man to abuse and beat white girls? No, be rough sexualy not abusive
15. Does your hubby watch? and if yes do you allow him to touch you?No Hubby
16. Does your hubby eat creampies from your black lovers?
17. Does your hubby suck your bull BBC?
18. Would you leave your hubby if you had to make a choice hubby and never fucking a black man again?
19. How do you consider yourself a black cock queen, a black cock princess, a black cock slut or a black cock whore? Black Cock Princess
20. Are you obsseessed with black cock or just like it and your fine without it? Love it. It's a necessity.
21. Would you go live with a bunch of black man knowing they will fuck you everyhour and everyday? Sounds like heaven.
22. If there existed a job where you fuck black man for living 8 hours a day 5 days a week would you do it? Yeah, it'd be a great job. I am well experienced in pleasing black men
23. Would you do overtime?Yes
24. what is the longest fuck session you ever had how many hours did it last? 3 black men. Lasted maybe 4 hours
25. Would you want a black baby? Totally
26. Black baby from a gangbang without knowing the ******* or with a bull you know? Maybe.

1: How old were you when you first had BBC? First BBC when I was 55.
2: Was it you or your partner’s idea? Husband’s idea...Mine, generally for cuckolding his
3: Do you have *******? And do they know of your lifestyle? Yes...and no
4: What is your favorite part on a black man’s body? BBC of coarse
5: Did you ever rim a black man’s ass? If yes what did it smell or taste like? no
6: Did you ever have an interracial gangbang? How many black men? No
7: What would be the most black men you would want to fuck at once, 3, 5, 10, 20 or more? 3
8: Do you love black cum? Absolutely!
9: What is your favorite trait on a black man’s cock the smell, the touch or the color? The touch
10. List your preference in order, black cock, white pussy, black pussy, white cock? Black cock, black cock, and black cock
11. Did you ever get pee on by black man? No, but I did have pee many times on a white man
12. Did you ever swallow black piss? no
13. Would you like to try it? no
14. Is it ok for black man to abuse and beat white girls? No
15. Does your hubby watch? And if yes do you allow him to touch you? He watched me with white men initially...but never with my black bull
16. Does your hubby eat cream pies from your black lovers? Never ask it
17. Does your hubby suck your bull BBC? no
18. Would you leave your hubby if you had to make a choice hubby and never fucking a black man again? No
19. How do you consider yourself a black cock queen, a black cock princess, a black cock slut or a black cock whore? Black cock slut
20. Are you obsessed with black cock or just like it and your fine without it? Obsessed!
21. Would you go live with a bunch of black man knowing they will fuck you every hour and every day? May be.
22. If there existed a job where you fuck black man for living 8 hours a day 5 days a week would you do it? No
23. Would you do overtime? Yes, frequently
24. What is the longest fuck session you ever had how many hours did it last? Right around 3-4 days...my bull did me 4-5 times every day
25. Would you want a black baby? No
26. Black baby from a gangbang without knowing the ******* or with a bull you know? Absolutely no

1: How old were you when you first had BBC? First BBC when I was 29.
2: Was it you or your partner’s idea? Mine.
3: Do you have *******? No
4: What is your favorite part on a black man’s body? BBC
5: Did you ever rim a black man’s ass? If yes what did it smell or taste like? Never.
6: Did you ever have an interracial gangbang? How many black men? Never.
7: What would be the most black men you would want to fuck at once, 3, 5, 10, 20 or more? 3
8: Do you love black cum? Yes.
9: What is your favorite trait on a black man’s cock the smell, the touch or the color? Touch and color.
10. List your preference in order, black cock, white pussy, black pussy, white cock? Black cock, white cock, white pussy, black pussy (never tried a black pussy).
11. Did you ever get pee on by black man? No.
12. Did you ever swallow black piss? No.
13. Would you like to try it? Never thought about it.
14. Is it ok for black man to abuse and beat white girls? No.
15. Does your hubby watch? And if yes do you allow him to touch you? My bf doesn't know.
16. Does your hubby eat cream pies from your black lovers? No.
18. Would you leave your hubby if you had to make a choice hubby and never fucking a black man again? No.
19. How do you consider yourself a black cock queen, a black cock princess, a black cock slut or a black cock whore? Black cock princess.
20. Are you obsessed with black cock or just like it and your fine without it? Just like it.
21. Would you go live with a bunch of black man knowing they will fuck you every hour and every day? I don't know.
22. If there existed a job where you fuck black man for living 8 hours a day 5 days a week would you do it? No.
23. Would you do overtime? No.
24. What is the longest fuck session you ever had how many hours did it last? 1 day.
25. Would you want a black baby? ...
26. Black baby from a gangbang without knowing the ******* or with a bull you know? No.

1: How old were you when you first had BBC? ever try one
2: Was it you or your partner’s idea? both
3: Do you have *******? yes
4: What is your favorite part on a black man’s body? BBC
5: Did you ever rim a black man’s ass? If yes what did it smell or taste like? Never.
6: Did you ever have an interracial gangbang? How many black men? Never.
8: Do you love black cum? never taste but i love cum
9: What is your favorite trait on a black man’s cock the smell, the touch or the color? Touch and color.
10. List your preference in order, black cock, white pussy, black pussy, white cock? Black cock, white cock, white pussy, black pussy (never tried a black pussy).
11. Did you ever get pee on by black man? No.
12. Did you ever swallow black piss? No.
13. Would you like to try it? no
14. Is it ok for black man to abuse and beat white girls? No.
15. Does your hubby watch? And if yes do you allow him to touch you? no
16. Does your hubby eat cream pies from your black lovers? No.
18. Would you leave your hubby if you had to make a choice hubby and never fucking a black man again? No, my husband like to partecipate is eterosexual
19. How do you consider yourself a black cock queen, a black cock princess, a black cock slut or a black cock whore? Black cock princess.
20. Are you obsessed with black cock or just like it and your fine without it? Just like it.
21. Would you go live with a bunch of black man knowing they will fuck you every hour and every day? no
22. If there existed a job where you fuck black man for living 8 hours a day 5 days a week would you do it? No.
23. Would you do overtime? No.
24. What is the longest fuck session you ever had how many hours did it last? 1 day.
25. Would you want a black baby? no
26. Black baby from a gangbang without knowing the ******* or with a bull you know? No.

1: How old were you when you first had BBC? 17
2: Was it you or your partners idea? mine (was single)
3: Do you have *******? and do they know of your lifestyle? no
4: What is your favorite part on a black mans body? his balls
5: Did you ever rim a black mans ass? If yes what did it smell or taste like? yes. I do after sucking cock, so I still have the taste of salty precum
6: Did you ever have a interracial gangbang? How many black man? no
7: What would be the most black man you would want to fuck at once, 3, 5, 10, 20 or more? maybe 3
8: Do you love black cum? yes
9: What is your favorite trait on a black mans cock the smell, the touch or the color? cant separate the 3
10. List your preference in order, black cock, white pussy, black pussy, white cock? black cock, white pussy, black pussy, white cock
11. Did you ever get pee on by black man? yes
12. Did you ever swallow black piss? yes
13. Would you like to try it? have done
14. Is it ok for black man to abuse and beat white girls? no
15. Does your hubby watch? and if yes do you allow him to touch you? no hubby
16. Does your hubby eat creampies from your black lovers? no hubby
17. Does your hubby suck your bull BBC? no hubby
18. Would you leave your hubby if you had to make a choice hubby and never fucking a black man again? no hubby
19. How do you consider yourself a black cock queen, a black cock princess, a black cock slut or a black cock whore? a black cock slut or a black cock whore
20. Are you obsseessed with black cock or just like it and your fine without it? Like it. thought after reading this site, becoming more obsessed
21. Would you go live with a bunch of black man knowing they will fuck you everyhour and everyday? maybe
22. If there existed a job where you fuck black man for living 8 hours a day 5 days a week would you do it? no. too much of a good thing
23. Would you do overtime? no
24. what is the longest fuck session you ever had how many hours did it last? all night
25. Would you want a black baby? not at moment
26. Black baby from a gangbang without knowing the ******* or with a bull you know? no

1: How old were you when you first had BBC?
2: Was it you or your partners idea?
Me
3: Do you have *******? and do they know of your lifestyle?
Yes and he doesnt know.
4: What is your favorite part on a black mans body?
BBC
5: Did you ever rim a black mans ass? If yes what did it smell or taste like?
No i dont like that
No not yett:p
7: What would be the most black man you would want to fuck at once, 3, 5, 10, 20 or more?
10:oops:
8: Do you love black cum?
Yes i love BBC cum
9: What is your favorite trait on a black mans cock the smell, the touch or the color?
The color
10. List your preference in order, black cock, white pussy, black pussy, white cock?
Black cock, Black pussy, White pussy, White cock
11. Did you ever get pee on by black man?
No
12. Did you ever swallow black piss?
No
13. Would you like to try it?
Never
14. Is it ok for black man to abuse and beat white girls?
No its never ok.
15. Does your hubby watch? and if yes do you allow him to touch you?
Yes sometimes and he sometimes joins.
No
No
18. Would you leave your hubby if you had to make a choice hubby and never fucking a black man again?
No i love my hubby.
19. How do you consider yourself a black cock queen, a black cock princess, a black cock slut or a black cock whore?
BBC princess?
20. Are you obsseessed with black cock or just like it and your fine without it?
I like it
21. Would you go live with a bunch of black man knowing they will fuck you everyhour and everyday?
Yes
22. If there existed a job where you fuck black man for living 8 hours a day 5 days a week would you do it?
Maybey:p
23. Would you do overtime?
Mmm maybey:p
24. what is the longest fuck session you ever had how many hours did it last?
3 hours
25. Would you want a black baby?
Dont know yet
26. Black baby from a gangbang without knowing the ******* or with a bull you know?
Without knowing if i would do it.
Very Sexy!

Answer all these questions so we can know more about you.

9: What is your favorite trait on a black mans cock the smell, the touch or the color?
  1. List your preference in order, black cock, white pussy, black pussy, white cock?
  2. Did you ever get pee on by black man?
  3. Did you ever swallow black piss?
  4. Would you like to try it?
  5. Is it ok for black man to abuse and beat white girls?
  6. Does your hubby watch? and if yes do you allow him to touch you?
  7. Does your hubby eat creampies from your black lovers?
  8. Does your hubby suck your bull BBC?
  9. Would you leave your hubby if you had to make a choice hubby and never fucking a black man again?
  10. How do you consider yourself a black cock queen, a black cock princess, a black cock slut or a black cock whore?
  11. Are you obsseessed with black cock or just like it and your fine without it?
  12. Would you go live with a bunch of black man knowing they will fuck you everyhour and everyday?
  13. If there existed a job where you fuck black man for living 8 hours a day 5 days a week would you do it?
  14. Would you do overtime?
  15. what is the longest fuck session you ever had how many hours did it last?
  16. Would you want a black baby?
  17. Black baby from a gangbang without knowing the ******* or with a bull you know?
  1. 43
  2. His
  3. Yes. They are adults. No they don’t.
  4. Chest
  5. No
  6. No
  7. 3
  8. Yes
  9. Touch
  10. Black cock white cock
  11. No
  12. No
  13. No
  14. No
  15. Yes yes.
  16. No
  17. No
  18. No
  19. Princess
  20. Obsessed
  21. Yes
  22. Yes
  23. Yes
  24. About 4 hours.
  25. No
  26. No.

Not as crazy as most you women.

1: 32
2: mutual, i always was curiously hinting he suggested it.
3: yes and no they don't
4: their large hands or full lips
5: no, not my thing
6: yes, 3
7: 3 anything more is to busy
8: wouldn't say love but like the feel.
9: the color and fullness in my hand as i squeeze it
  1. Husbands cock, black cock white cock
  2. Never, why would you degrade anyone you have sex with like that. Just spying
  3. No
  4. Fuck no
  5. No, a real man is gental with his strong hands, Neanderthals beat things.
  6. Yes and yes
  7. Never
  8. Never
  9. No,
  10. black cock queen
  11. Love it from time to time. Not a must have all the time.
  12. No, i have a life also
  13. Depends on the pay, it would be enjoyable.
  14. Again depends on the pay
  15. 2 hrs
  16. Not if I was married, if i was young and single again sure.
  17. Again maybe if i was single and younger. Never when married.

1: How old were you when you first had BBC? 22
2: Was it you or your partners idea? me
3: Do you have *******? and do they know of your lifestyle? yes-
4: What is your favorite part on a black mans body? cock
5: Did you ever rim a black mans ass? If yes what did it smell or taste like? no
6: Did you ever have a interracial gangbang? How many black man? 4
7: What would be the most black man you would want to fuck at once, 3, 5, 10, 20 or more? 10
8: Do you love black cum? yes
9: What is your favorite trait on a black mans cock the smell, the touch or the color? color
10. List your preference in order, black cock, white pussy, black pussy, white cock? black cock
11. Did you ever get pee on by black man? yes
12. Did you ever swallow black piss?yes
13. Would you like to try it? yes
14. Is it ok for black man to abuse and beat white girls? yes
15. Does your hubby watch? and if yes do you allow him to touch you? no
16. Does your hubby eat creampies from your black lovers? no
17. Does your hubby suck your bull BBC? no
18. Would you leave your hubby if you had to make a choice hubby and never fucking a black man again? no
19. How do you consider yourself a black cock queen, a black cock princess, a black cock slut or a black cock whore? queen
20. Are you obsseessed with black cock or just like it and your fine without it? obsseessed
21. Would you go live with a bunch of black man knowing they will fuck you everyhour and everyday? i hope
22. If there existed a job where you fuck black man for living 8 hours a day 5 days a week would you do it? surrrrrrrrrre
23. Would you do overtime? sure
24. what is the longest fuck session you ever had how many hours did it last? 10 hours
25. Would you want a black baby? no
26. Black baby from a gangbang without knowing the ******* or with a bull you know? no

Last edited:
Not as wild as most but honest.

1: How old were you when you first had BBC? 19
2: Was it you or your partners idea? It was before we met he knows the details ?
3: Do you have *******? and do they know of your lifestyle? We have ******* and no they are young.
4: What is your favorite part on a black mans body? BBC duh?
5: Did you ever rim a black mans ass? If yes what did it smell or taste like? It’s not something I would do personally.
6: Did you ever have a interracial gangbang? Not yet....?How many black man?
7: What would be the most black man you would want to fuck at once, 3, 5, 10, 20 or more? Any amount that I was comfortable taking while putting on a show for my hubs?
8: Do you love black cum? I love it in my pussy?
9: What is your favorite trait on a black mans cock the smell, the touch or the color? Touch and color I’d say
10. List your preference in order, black cock, white pussy, black pussy, white cock? Hubs cock, black cock, and I don’t swing that way yet ??‍♀️
11. Did you ever get pee on by black man? No?
12. Did you ever swallow black piss? No?
13. Would you like to try it? Umm I’d consider it if hubs wanted to see it ?
14. Is it ok for black man to abuse and beat white girls? Only if it’s sexual related and it’s mutual ?
15. Does your hubby watch? and if yes do you allow him to touch you? Yes and absolutely yes ?
16. Does your hubby eat creampies from your black lovers? That’s up to him if he wants to ?
17. Does your hubby suck your bull BBC? Nope we don’t swing that way.
18. Would you leave your hubby if you had to make a choice hubby and never fucking a black man again? Helllllls nah. He’s my king and it’ll be that way until death does us part. ???
19. How do you consider yourself a black cock queen, a black cock princess, a black cock slut or a black cock whore? I’m anything I want to be or all of the above ?
20. Are you obsseessed with black cock or just like it and your fine without it? It’s sexy and hubs and I enjoy our kinks together I’d say we are both very intrigued ?
21. Would you go live with a bunch of black man knowing they will fuck you everyhour and everyday? I’m a mom before anything but in another life sure if hubs was there with me ?
22. If there existed a job where you fuck black man for living 8 hours a day 5 days a week would you do it? If my man was like babe would you like this I’d be open to anything with his support ?
23. Would you do overtime? Suree hubs would looove if I did over time ?
24. what is the longest fuck session you ever had how many hours did it last? With hubs and a longggg ass time can’t even remember we have the best sex omg but we still are a spicy couple and like to grow and experience things together ?
25. Would you want a black baby? Fantasy yes, but this momma can’t but it’s a sexy ass fantasy for sure ??
26. Black baby from a gangbang without knowing the ******* or with a bull you know? In another life while hubby recorded me getting passed around ????

Had no one yet...
It is my fantasy
Have no ******* yet
I like the whole body or nothing
no
no
i'd prefer not more than one
i guess so
the color for now
10. List your preference in order, black cock, white pussy, black pussy, white cock?
black cock, nothinge else of this list
no
no
no
i think it is wrong
not married
see above
see above
yes, if i had a hubby
19. How do you consider yourself a black cock queen, a black cock princess, a black cock slut or a black cock whore?
princess... definitely
20. Are you obsseessed with black cock or just like it and your fine without it?
not shure.. no answer
21. Would you go live with a bunch of black man knowing they will fuck you everyhour and everyday?
no, not ready for that
22. If there existed a job where you fuck black man for living 8 hours a day 5 days a week would you do it?
it's not a job. No.
no
8 hour
Yes !!
26. Black baby from a gangbang without knowing the ******* or with a bull you know?
Actually yes, if you can conceive, it doesn’t matter from whom, the main thing is to conceive

1: How old were you when you first had BBC? 16
2: Was it you or your partners idea? mine
4: What is your favorite part on a black mans body?besides cock? below the bellybutton area
5: Did you ever rim a black mans ass? If yes what did it smell or taste like? maybe for a sec
6: Did you ever have a interracial gangbang? How many black man?never
7: What would be the most black man you would want to fuck at once, 3, 5, 10, 20 or more? i dont know
8: Do you love black cum?absolutely
9: What is your favorite trait on a black mans cock the smell, the touch or the color?color
10. List your preference in order, black cock, white pussy, black pussy, white cock?bc, wc, wp, bp
11. Did you ever get pee on by black man?yes one time
12. Did you ever swallow black piss?maybe a drop or two
13. Would you like to try it?not really
14. Is it ok for black man to abuse and beat white girls? not at all
15. Does your hubby watch? and if yes do you allow him to touch you? all my partners were black and i never been in cuckolding
16. Does your hubby eat creampies from your black lovers? read above
17. Does your hubby suck your bull BBC?read above
18. Would you leave your hubby if you had to make a choice hubby and never fucking a black man again?read above
19. How do you consider yourself a black cock queen, a black cock princess, a black cock slut or a black cock whore?black cock lover
20. Are you obsseessed with black cock or just like it and your fine without it?its a preference
21. Would you go live with a bunch of black man knowing they will fuck you everyhour and everyday?huh, no
22. If there existed a job where you fuck black man for living 8 hours a day 5 days a week would you do it?no
23. Would you do overtime?no
24. what is the longest fuck session you ever had how many hours did it last?i dont know lol
25. Would you want a black baby?yes

1. I was 42
2. Kinda both. We discussed it for awhile before actually trying it.
3. No *******
4. His cock
5. Nope
6. Not yet, have done a threesome so far
7. 5 but maybe someday I'll be brave enough to go all out
8. Yep
9. Color
10. Black cock, white cock, black pussy, white pussy
11. Nope
12. Nope
13. Nope
14. It's never ok for anyone to be abused male or female. We are here to be lovers not haters
15. Yes, my hubby can touch me anytime he chooses to do so, afterall I'm his baby
16. Nope
17. Nope nope
18. Nope, my hubby is my life. BBC is fantasy. I keep my fantasy apart from reality. I love my husband
19. Black cock slut
20. I love bbc but it's not something I can't live without
21. Nope
22. Nope, have to be in the mood and that would take time away from my husband and I
23. Nope
24. 4.5 hours
25. Nope
26. Nope. Can't have children

Both
A ******* and yes she knows
that lovely cock
not yet
yes, 7 bbc
would love to get 20 or more
oh yes
not sure
no comment
yes
yes
BDSM is ok but violence is not ok
Hubby watches and can only touch if I permit him
He loves eating creampie
oh yes
no comment
I guess I am more of a slut
I love it
Love to experience it
where do I apply
every day
5 hours
why not
sure

Back