Your personal Interracial Interview

1: How old were you when you first had BBC? Late bloomer....40
2: Was it you or your partners idea? Kinda....he kept suggesting a threesome and I kept saying no. I met a couple black men at a nudist resort I was really, really attracted to....next time hubby suggested a threesome I said okay but he has to be black.
3: Do you have *******? and do they know of your lifestyle? Yes and NO
4: What is your favorite part on a black mans body? Well I like size of all kinds....and eyes....and thick, veiny cocks
5: Did you ever rim a black mans ass? If yes what did it smell or taste like? Yes. It is amazing what a girl will do for more black cock after a few orgasms. They were clean and all got hard as rocks even after several of their own orgasms and i felt so slutty and wild....a win-win scenario
6: Did you ever have a interracial gangbang? How many black man? Not into a gang....but would like to be shared by two
7: What would be the most black man you would want to fuck at once, 3, 5, 10, 20 or more? 2...maybe 3
8: Do you love black cum? YES
9: What is your favorite trait on a black mans cock the smell, the touch or the color? If I have to choose touch....they just feel so heavy and thick in my hand....makes my pussy melt
10. List your preference in order, black cock, white pussy, black pussy, white cock? Black cock, black pussy, white pussy, white cock
11. Did you ever get pee on by black man? Nope...not my thing
12. Did you ever swallow black piss? Nope
13. Would you like to try it? WOW this is taking a very specific turn
14. Is it ok for black man to abuse and beat white girls? Nope
15. Does your hubby watch? and if yes do you allow him to touch you? Yes..but not touching unless he is told to lick something or someone. Of course clean-up is mandatory
16. Does your hubby eat creampies from your black lovers? YES
17. Does your hubby suck your bull BBC? When told to (I wish he was told to more often as it is pretty amazing sight)
18. Would you leave your hubby if you had to make a choice hubby and never fucking a black man again? Never is a big word....but the marriage comes first (except in the bedroom)
19. How do you consider yourself a black cock queen, a black cock princess, a black cock slut or a black cock whore? I don't know what these labels even mean.....just your average milf with an inner slut who loves bbc and black men
20. Are you obsseessed with black cock or just like it and your fine without it? I used to just want it....now I need it
21. Would you go live with a bunch of black man knowing they will fuck you everyhour and everyday? That sounds like a perfect vacation. But not every day
22. If there existed a job where you fuck black man for living 8 hours a day 5 days a week would you do it? LOL
23. Would you do overtime? I prefer long sessions
24. what is the longest fuck session you ever had how many hours did it last? 4 hours...and another 2 when we woke up. My jaw ached and my pussy was swollen for days (he was so thick). Would do it again though
25. Would you want a black baby? NO
26. Black baby from a gangbang without knowing the ******* or with a bull you know? NO

1: How old were you when you first had BBC? - 18
2: Was it you or your partners idea? - I had no "partner", it just happened.
3: Do you have *******? and do they know of your lifestyle? - Yes. You mean sex life? Lily's sex life is private.
4: What is your favorite part on a black mans body? - The complete package.
5: Did you ever rim a black mans ass? If yes what did it smell or taste like? - That is gross. So is the question.
6: Did you ever have a interracial gangbang? How many black man? - No.
7: What would be the most black man you would want to fuck at once, 3, 5, 10, 20 or more? - Gang bangs don't interest Lily.
8: Do you love black cum? - Lily's never seen "black cum." Does it belong to some alien species? LOL
9: What is your favorite trait on a black mans cock the smell, the touch or the color? - No comment.
10. List your preference in order, black cock, white pussy, black pussy, white cock? - No comment.
11. Did you ever get pee on by black man? - Another gross question. I will not lower myself to even answer it.
12. Did you ever swallow black piss? - See above.
13. Would you like to try it? - Hell no.
14. Is it ok for black man to abuse and beat white girls? - It's not okay for any man to beat and abuse any girls.
15. Does your hubby watch? and if yes do you allow him to touch you? - Not married.
16. Does your hubby eat creampies from your black lovers? - Another gross question.
17. Does your hubby suck your bull BBC? - See above.
18. Would you leave your hubby if you had to make a choice hubby and never fucking a black man again? - Lily is faithful to one man at a time.
19. How do you consider yourself a black cock queen, a black cock princess, a black cock slut or a black cock whore? - Lily is a classy not trashy woman. Period.
20. Are you obsseessed with black cock or just like it and your fine without it? - Sounds to me like it is your obsession.
21. Would you go live with a bunch of black man knowing they will fuck you everyhour and everyday? - Immature question.
22. If there existed a job where you fuck black man for living 8 hours a day 5 days a week would you do it? - No. That would be tantamount to being a *******.
23. Would you do overtime? - At my job, I put in overtime, sure.
24. what is the longest fuck session you ever had how many hours did it last? - Time matters not when two people who love each other are being intimate. It lasts however long it lasts 'til both partners are well satisfied and exhausted. But to satisfy your (sexual) curiosity, Lily's longest intimacy session was from early afternoon 'til about 9 pm one Saturday in the past.
25. Would you want a black baby? - Lily is not interested in having any more children.
26. Black baby from a gangbang without knowing the ******* or with a bull you know? - This is a masturbatory question. LOL

Mmmmm you started out young

1: How old were you when you first had BBC? Over 40

2: Was it you or your partners idea? We talked about it. Then, hubby introduced me to a Black Adonis at a B&B in the wine country.

3: Do you have *******? and do they know of your lifestyle? Yes, and my ******* loves the lifestyle.

4: What is your favorite part on a black mans body? Gorgeous body, huge cock, contrast of skin color.

5: Did you ever rim a black mans ass? If yes what did it smell or taste like? NO.

6: Did you ever have an interracial gangbang? How many black man? Yes, at a swingers club. Not more than a ‘Baker’s dozen’.

7: What would be the most black man you would want to fuck at once, 3, 5, 10, 20 or more? Ten, give or take a few.

8: Do you love black cum? Yes. Being filled with a hot load and hubby cleaning me afterwards.

9: What is your favorite trait on a black mans cock the smell, the touch or the color? It’s the inherent beauty of it, silky to the touch, purplish color of the uncircumcised head, big black nuts.

10. List your preference in order, black cock, white pussy, black pussy, white cock? Black Cock, White Cock, Black Pussy.

11. Did you ever get pee on by black man? NO. It’s not me.

12. Did you ever swallow black piss? No. It’s not me.

13. Would you like to try it? NO. It’s not me.

14. Is it ok for black man to abuse and beat white girls? No.

15. Does your hubby watch? and if yes do you allow him to touch you? Hubby is naked and sometimes locked. He’s allowed to watch and do proper cleanup.

16. Does your hubby eat creampies from your black lovers? It is his duty to clean and bring me to an orgasm with his talented tongue.

17. Does your hubby suck your bull BBC? NO.

18. Would you leave your hubby if you had to make a choice hubby and never fucking a black man again? We’re married and have been through thick and thin. We’d work things out.

19. How do you consider yourself a black cock queen, a black cock princess, a black cock slut or a black cock whore? I have a QOS tat on my Mons pubis but, below the bikini line. So that makes me a Queen, sometimes a Princess, sometimes a Slut. But, I am never a whore.

20. Are you obsessed with black cock or just like it and your fine without it? Mostly obsessed and like it.

21. Would you go live with a bunch of black man knowing they will fuck you every-hour and every-day? One week on and one week off, A girl needs to recover. (LOL)

22. If there existed a job where you fuck black man for living 8 hours a day 5 days a week would you do it? As work NO. It’s *******. But, for fun it’s a maybe.

23. Would you do overtime? As work, NO.

24. What is the longest fuck session you ever had how many hours did it last? It was an all-night session for a long weekend. I was too sore to walk on Monday.

25. Would you want a black baby? No Babies for me.

26. Black baby from a gangbang without knowing the ******* or with a bull you know? Not for me. My ******* has a boy from a black bull whom we know.

Last edited:
1: How old were you when you first had BBC?
I was 21 years old

2: Was it you or your partners idea?
it was my idea

3: Do you have *******? and do they know of your lifestyle?
no ******* so far

4: What is your favorite part on a black mans body?
big black cock

5: Did you ever rim a black mans ass? If yes what did it smell or taste like?
I enjoy doing so, and it tastes well

6: Did you ever have a interracial gangbang? How many black man?
I've had some, 3 or 4 black men in each.

7: What would be the most black man you would want to fuck at once, 3, 5, 10, 20 or more?
every black man willing to love me is welcome

8: Do you love black cum?
of course

9: What is your favorite trait on a black mans cock the smell, the touch or the color?
All three. Everything about black cock is great.

10. List your preference in order, black cock, white pussy, black pussy, white cock?
black cock, black pussy, white pussy, white cock

11. Did you ever get pee on by black man?
yes, many times

12. Did you ever swallow black piss?
yes

13. Would you like to try it?
of course. anything for a black man

14. Is it ok for black man to abuse and beat white girls?
as long as I'm the white girl being abused

15. Does your hubby watch? and if yes do you allow him to touch you?
no hubby

16. Does your hubby eat creampies from your black lovers?
same as above

17. Does your hubby suck your bull BBC?
same, but I wouldn't allow him, since BBC is mine, not his.

18. Would you leave your hubby if you had to make a choice hubby and never fucking a black man again?
perhaps that's why I don't have a hubby

19. How do you consider yourself a black cock queen, a black cock princess, a black cock slut or a black cock whore?
I'm definetly a black cock whore

20. Are you obsseessed with black cock or just like it and your fine without it?
I'm obsessed. I love black men.

21. Would you go live with a bunch of black man knowing they will fuck you everyhour and everyday?
totally

22. If there existed a job where you fuck black man for living 8 hours a day 5 days a week would you do it?
I would do it for free

23. Would you do overtime?
I guess I would do it as long as black men want

24. what is the longest fuck session you ever had how many hours did it last?
I don't remember, but longest sessions go for an all nighter.

25. Would you want a black baby?
I would love to raise a black baby

26. Black baby from a gangbang without knowing the ******* or with a bull you know?
It would be the same, knowing the ******* or not, wouldn't make any difference in loving the baby

Me
Yes and he doesnt know.
BBC
No i dont like that
No not yett:p
7: What would be the most black man you would want to fuck at once, 3, 5, 10, 20 or more?
10:oops:
Yes i love BBC cum
9: What is your favorite trait on a black mans cock the smell, the touch or the color?
The color
10. List your preference in order, black cock, white pussy, black pussy, white cock?
Black cock, Black pussy, White pussy, White cock
No
No
Never
No its never ok.
Yes sometimes and he sometimes joins.
No
No
18. Would you leave your hubby if you had to make a choice hubby and never fucking a black man again?
No i love my hubby.
19. How do you consider yourself a black cock queen, a black cock princess, a black cock slut or a black cock whore?
BBC princess:angel:
20. Are you obsseessed with black cock or just like it and your fine without it?
I like it
21. Would you go live with a bunch of black man knowing they will fuck you everyhour and everyday?
Yes
22. If there existed a job where you fuck black man for living 8 hours a day 5 days a week would you do it?
Maybey:p
Mmm maybey:p
3 hours
Dont know yet
26. Black baby from a gangbang without knowing the ******* or with a bull you know?
Without knowing if i would do it.

I
1. not had it yet
2.it's my idea
3.i have a ******* 11 and ******* 9. they know i think black men are attractive
4.i love their cocks and skin
5.haven't but i want to
6.again, no, but want to
7. start with 1, see how many i can take after
8. i think i will
9. i think I'd like the touch
10. black cock, white pussy, white cock, black pussy
11. no
12. no
13. maybe
14. only if she's into that
15. I'd like him to
16. I'd like him to give it a try maybe
17. can't see this happening
18. no way for me to know
19. a slut sounds hot
20. not obsessed but more than just liking it
21. hot fantasy
22. probably
23. lol, sure
24. 2 hours
25. hot idea, but hard to explain
26. see 25
Would love to long stroke u

2: Was it you or your partners idea? Both. It had always been my fantasy and once I told him it escalated.
3: Do you have *******? and do they know of your lifestyle? Yes. They do not know. One suspects I think.
4: What is your favorite part on a black mans body? Shoulders--and cock if it is above average or BIG
5: Did you ever rim a black mans ass? If yes what did it smell or taste like? No. Not erotic to me.
6: Did you ever have a interracial gangbang? How many black man? No
7: What would be the most black man you would want to fuck at once, 3, 5, 10, 20 or more? Depend on the circumstance.
8: Do you love black cum? Absolutely
9: What is your favorite trait on a black mans cock the smell, the touch or the color? Texture--and size.
10. List your preference in order, black cock, white pussy, black pussy, white cock? Black cock, white cock, not into the rest.
11. Did you ever get pee on by black man? No.
12. Did you ever swallow black piss? No.
13. Would you like to try it? No.
14. Is it ok for black man to abuse and beat white girls? Hell No.
15. Does your hubby watch? and if yes do you allow him to touch you? He usually watches but I am so into my partner that we learned he is more of a distraction at the time. I like to concentrate on pleasing my lover.
16. Does your hubby eat creampies from your black lovers? No.
17. Does your hubby suck your bull BBC? No. It is about me--not him. He's a voyeur not a cuck.
18. Would you leave your hubby if you had to make a choice hubby and never fucking a black man again? No.
19. How do you consider yourself a black cock queen, a black cock princess, a black cock slut or a black cock whore? Black cock slut.
20. Are you obsseessed with black cock or just like it and your fine without it? I love black cock and I enjoy it. Why do without it?
21. Would you go live with a bunch of black man knowing they will fuck you everyhour and everyday? Not in reality. For a few days sounds hot lol.
22. If there existed a job where you fuck black man for living 8 hours a day 5 days a week would you do it? Sounds like a good way to make a fun thing into work.
23. Would you do overtime? Depends.
24. what is the longest fuck session you ever had how many hours did it last? Overnight, with some rests in between but 10 hours or so.
25. Would you want a black baby? I have fantasized about it with one particular lover--but I've had a tubal so not gonna happen. Had not not had that done, who knows?
26. Black baby from a gangbang without knowing the ******* or with a bull you know? No. Fantasy is one thing--having ******* is a big responsibility that doesn't fit into the realm of eroticism to me. A baby needs love and responsible upbringing from strong parents who are willing to devote much of themselves into the 20 plus years of baby rearing.

2: Was it you or your partners idea? Both. It had always been my fantasy and once I told him it escalated.
3: Do you have *******? and do they know of your lifestyle? Yes. They do not know. One suspects I think.
4: What is your favorite part on a black mans body? Shoulders--and cock if it is above average or BIG
5: Did you ever rim a black mans ass? If yes what did it smell or taste like? No. Not erotic to me.
7: What would be the most black man you would want to fuck at once, 3, 5, 10, 20 or more? Depend on the circumstance.
9: What is your favorite trait on a black mans cock the smell, the touch or the color? Texture--and size.
10. List your preference in order, black cock, white pussy, black pussy, white cock? Black cock, white cock, not into the rest.
15. Does your hubby watch? and if yes do you allow him to touch you? He usually watches but I am so into my partner that we learned he is more of a distraction at the time. I like to concentrate on pleasing my lover.
17. Does your hubby suck your bull BBC? No. It is about me--not him. He's a voyeur not a cuck.
18. Would you leave your hubby if you had to make a choice hubby and never fucking a black man again? No.
19. How do you consider yourself a black cock queen, a black cock princess, a black cock slut or a black cock whore? Black cock slut.
20. Are you obsseessed with black cock or just like it and your fine without it? I love black cock and I enjoy it. Why do without it?
21. Would you go live with a bunch of black man knowing they will fuck you everyhour and everyday? Not in reality. For a few days sounds hot lol.
22. If there existed a job where you fuck black man for living 8 hours a day 5 days a week would you do it? Sounds like a good way to make a fun thing into work.
24. what is the longest fuck session you ever had how many hours did it last? Overnight, with some rests in between but 10 hours or so.
25. Would you want a black baby? I have fantasized about it with one particular lover--but I've had a tubal so not gonna happen. Had not not had that done, who knows?
26. Black baby from a gangbang without knowing the ******* or with a bull you know? No. Fantasy is one thing--having ******* is a big responsibility that doesn't fit into the realm of eroticism to me. A baby needs love and responsible upbringing from strong parents who are willing to devote much of themselves into the 20 plus years of baby rearing.
This is a hot survey thread, for all other women reading this, if you haven't answered these questions yet please take the time out to do so now- Thx.
View media item 13600View media item 13251

Very hot post would love for more verified women to reply!

1: How old were you when you first had BBC? 42
2: Was it you or your partners idea? mine
3: Do you have *******? and do they know of your lifestyle? Yes and No
4: What is your favorite part on a black mans body? Duh
5: Did you ever rim a black mans ass? If yes what did it smell or taste like? No way
6: Did you ever have a interracial gangbang? How many black man? no
7: What would be the most black man you would want to fuck at once, 3, 5, 10, 20 or more? 4
8: Do you love black cum? Duh
9: What is your favorite trait on a black mans cock the smell, the touch or the color? the taste
10. List your preference in order, black cock, white pussy, black pussy, white cock? just like that
11. Did you ever get pee on by black man? NO
12. Did you ever swallow black piss? NO
13. Would you like to try it? NO
14. Is it ok for black man to abuse and beat white girls? NO
15. Does your hubby watch? and if yes do you allow him to touch you? Yes and Yes
16. Does your hubby eat creampies from your black lovers? never asked him
17. Does your hubby suck your bull BBC? Fuck no
18. Would you leave your hubby if you had to make a choice hubby and never fucking a black man again? no
19. How do you consider yourself a black cock queen, a black cock princess, a black cock slut or a black cock whore? all the above
20. Are you obsseessed with black cock or just like it and your fine without it? Duh
21. Would you go live with a bunch of black man knowing they will fuck you everyhour and everyday? kinky
22. If there existed a job where you fuck black man for living 8 hours a day 5 days a week would you do it? hmmmm
24. what is the longest fuck session you ever had how many hours did it last? 7 hrs
25. Would you want a black baby? I would consider it
26. Black baby from a gangbang without knowing the ******* or with a bull you know?inly way to do it

1: How old were you when you first had BBC? 56, actually 5/26/2015
2: Was it you or your partners idea? Hubby, but I finally agreed
3: Do you have *******? and do they know of your lifestyle? Yes and No never
4: What is your favorite part on a black mans body? Beautiful Black Cock
5: Did you ever rim a black mans ass? If yes what did it smell or taste like? No way, never
6: Did you ever have a interracial gangbang? How many black man? YES, I have a 4 gangbangs!!! Most were with 5 BBC's, but the most was a 9 BBC gangbang I had with my sister!!! They are and will remain an occasional thing!
7: What would be the most black man you would want to fuck at once, 3, 5, 10, 20 or more? 3-5 is what I prefer. I have participated in a 9 BBC once and I do not see me doing that to often.
8: Do you love black cum? Yes, I enjoy Black cum
9: What is your favorite trait on a black mans cock the smell, the touch or the color? All of the Above
Hubby will always come first, then Black cock, I have woman/woman playtime with a White woman, but not a Black woman YET!!!
11. Did you ever get pee on by black man? NO NEVER
12. Did you ever swallow black piss? NO NEVER
13. Would you like to try it? NO NEVER, I will be RESPECTED
14. Is it ok for black man to abuse and beat white girls? NO NEVER NEVER NEVER
15. Does your hubby watch? and if yes do you allow him to touch you? Yes and Yes
16. Does your hubby eat creampies from your black lovers? I have never asked him
17. Does your hubby suck your bull BBC? NO
18. Would you leave your hubby if you had to make a choice hubby and never fucking a black man again? NO NEVER
I am becoming BLACK COCK SLUT. I am not a whore.
20. Are you obsseessed with black cock or just like it and your fine without it? I feel that I am becoming obsessed!!!! IT IS ALL I THINK ABOUT!!!!!!!
21. Would you go live with a bunch of black man knowing they will fuck you every hour and everyday? ?????
22. If there existed a job where you fuck black man for living 8 hours a day 5 days a week would you do it? ????
24. what is the longest fuck session you ever had how many hours did it last? My first time was a 3 day weekend!!
25. Would you want a black baby? I am fixed, not going to happen
26. Black baby from a gangbang without knowing the ******* or with a bull you know? I am fixed, not going to happen, BUT THEY CAN TRY AND TRY AND TRY!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
1: How old were you when you first had BBC? I was in my 30's
2: Was it you or your partners idea? Mine
3: Do you have *******? NO and do they know of your lifestyle? No
4: What is your favorite part on a black mans body? His Cock
5: Did you ever rim a black mans ass? No - If yes what did it smell or taste like?
6: Did you ever have a interracial gangbang? Yes How many black man? 6
7: What would be the most black man you would want to fuck at once, 3, 5, 10, 20 or more? 6 was good but I think I could do more
8: Do you love black cum? Yes
9: What is your favorite trait on a black mans cock the smell, the touch or the color? The Touch
10. List your preference in order, black cock, white pussy, black pussy, white cock? Black Cock. White Pussy, White Cock, Black Pussy
11. Did you ever get pee on by black man? No
12. Did you ever swallow black piss? No
13. Would you like to try it? Possibly
14. Is it ok for black man to abuse and beat white girls? Not Beat them but sexually abuse them
15. Does your hubby watch? NO Hubby and if yes do you allow him to touch you? but if I had a partner male or female they could touch and join in
16. Does your hubby eat creampies from your black lovers? No Hubby I would eat a creampie
17. Does your hubby suck your bull BBC? I suck BBC
18. Would you leave your hubby if you had to make a choice hubby and never fucking a black man again? yes
19. How do you consider yourself a black cock queen, a black cock princess, a black cock slut or a black cock whore? Definitely a Black Cock Slut
20. Are you obsseessed with black cock or just like it and your fine without it? I'm obsessed
21. Would you go live with a bunch of black man knowing they will fuck you everyhour and everyday? Yes
22. If there existed a job where you fuck black man for living 8 hours a day 5 days a week would you do it? Yes
23. Would you do overtime? Of Course
24. what is the longest fuck session you ever had how many hours did it last? About 4 hours. I was at a bookstore and had sex with a lot of black guys throughout the four hours.
25. Would you want a black baby? If I could get pregnant I would
26. Black baby from a gangbang without knowing the ******* or with a bull you know? That would be so hot

1: How old were you when you first had BBC? 35
2: Was it you or your partners idea? Co-worker
4: What is your favorite part on a black mans body? Whole body
5: Did you ever rim a black mans ass? If yes what did it smell or taste like? Yes, It was right out of the shower
6: Did you ever have a interracial gangbang? How many black man? Yes 15
7: What would be the most black man you would want to fuck at once, 3, 5, 10, 20 or more? As many as I can
8: Do you love black cum? Well of course I do YUMMY!!
9: What is your favorite trait on a black mans cock the smell, the touch or the color? Color
10. List your preference in order, black cock, white pussy, black pussy, white cock? BBC, white pussy :mstickle:
11. Did you ever get pee on by black man? No
12. Did you ever swallow black piss? No
13. Would you like to try it? NO
14. Is it ok for black man to abuse and beat white girls? Just slap my ass
15. Does your hubby watch? and if yes do you allow him to touch you? He does and hell no!
16. Does your hubby eat creampies from your black lovers? If I tell him to
17. Does your hubby suck your bull BBC? No
18. Would you leave your hubby if you had to make a choice hubby and never fucking a black man again? Maybe
19. How do you consider yourself a black cock queen, a black cock princess, a black cock slut or a black cock whore?QOS
20. Are you obsseessed with black cock or just like it and your fine without it? OBSSEESSED
21. Would you go live with a bunch of black man knowing they will fuck you everyhour and everyday? Love to
22. If there existed a job where you fuck black man for living 8 hours a day 5 days a week would you do it? If I was younger
23. Would you do overtime? Hell yes
24. what is the longest fuck session you ever had how many hours did it last? 6 hours with 15 BBC's
25. Would you want a black baby? Been knocked up twice!
26. Black baby from a gangbang without knowing the ******* or with a bull you know? Bull

1: How old were you when you first had BBC? 33
2: Was it you or your partners idea? Both
4: What is your favorite part on a black mans body? Hole body if He´s fit
5: Did you ever rim a black mans ass? If yes what did it smell or taste like? Never done that
6: Did you ever have a interracial gangbang? How many black man? 3 BBC´s
8: Do you love black cum? 5 I think
9: What is your favorite trait on a black mans cock the smell, the touch or the color? Color
10. List your preference in order, black cock, white pussy, black pussy, white cock? BBC, WC,WP,BP
11. Did you ever get pee on by black man? Never
12. Did you ever swallow black piss? Never
13. Would you like to try it? No
14. Is it ok for black man to abuse and beat white girls? Softly spanking is OK
15. Does your hubby watch? and if yes do you allow him to touch you? Not before we are alone
16. Does your hubby eat creampies from your black lovers? No
18. Would you leave your hubby if you had to make a choice hubby and never fucking a black man again? Don´t think so, but it will never happens
19. How do you consider yourself a black cock queen, a black cock princess, a black cock slut or a black cock whore? Slut and whore
20. Are you obsseessed with black cock or just like it and your fine without it? obsseessed
21. Would you go live with a bunch of black man knowing they will fuck you everyhour and everyday? If I was younger perhaps
22. If there existed a job where you fuck black man for living 8 hours a day 5 days a week would you do it? Don´t think it´s possible
23. Would you do overtime? In my head perhaps
24. what is the longest fuck session you ever had how many hours did it last? 5 hours.
25. Would you want a black baby? Not to day
26. Black baby from a gangbang without knowing the ******* or with a bull you know? A bull I know

Ans: 37
Ans: Yes
Ans: No *******.
Ans: Big black Cock
Ans: No
Ans: Many times, minimum 3 maximum 6
Ans: I have fucked more than 50.
Ans: Yes
Ans: the touch
Ans: Black cock, white pussy, white cock, black pussy.
Ans: Never
Ans: Never
Ans: Yes, he records sometimes.
Ans: Haven't thought about it yet
Ans: No, I love my hubby!
Ans: Black cock queen
Ans: I like big cocks, may it be black or white.
Ans: Yes, in the hotel.
Ans: Is there a permanent position? lol yeah why not.
Ans: Probably do night shifts also
Ans: Last weekend, started from 22:00 and ended 08:00 in the morning.
Ans: Probably
Ans: Probably

Not as wild as most but honest.

1: How old were you when you first had BBC? 48
2: Was it you or your partners idea? Husbands
3: Do you have *******? and do they know of your lifestyle? Y/N
4: What is your favorite part on a black mans body? Cock
5: Did you ever rim a black mans ass? If yes what did it smell or taste like? No
7: What would be the most black man you would want to fuck at once, 3, 5, 10, 20 or more? 2-3
8: Do you love black cum? Enjoy cum
9: What is your favorite trait on a black mans cock the smell, the touch or the color? Color....touch
10. List your preference in order, black cock, white pussy, black pussy, white cock? White cock, black cock, equal on pussy
11. Did you ever get pee on by black man? No...not into this whatsoever
12. Did you ever swallow black piss? Definitely not
13. Would you like to try it? No
14. Is it ok for black man to abuse and beat white girls? Never
15. Does your hubby watch? and if yes do you allow him to touch you? Watch and play equally.
16. Does your hubby eat creampies from your black lovers? No
18. Would you leave your hubby if you had to make a choice hubby and never fucking a black man again? Never...this is recreational sex
19. How do you consider yourself a black cock queen, a black cock princess, a black cock slut or a black cock whore? No
20. Are you obsseessed with black cock or just like it and your fine without it? Like it and fine without it.
21. Would you go live with a bunch of black man knowing they will fuck you everyhour and everyday? No
22. If there existed a job where you fuck black man for living 8 hours a day 5 days a week would you do it? No
23. Would you do overtime? No
24. what is the longest fuck session you ever had how many hours did it last? All day with hubby
25. Would you want a black baby? No
26. Black baby from a gangbang without knowing the ******* or with a bull you know? No

Back