Your most memorable sexual encounter.

My first real bbc on vacation. The feeling of his soft skin and the anticipation of seeing his cock as I pulled his shorts down. Watching it keep growing as I wanked him in both hands. Trying to take him all in my mouth. The feeling as he pushed me on my back and rubbed his solid helmet across my clit. The feeling as he threw the normal white dick condoms across the room and laughed. The feeling as my pussy twitched as he kissed me resting his bbc on my stomach. The feeling of me trying to guide him to my pussy with one hand. The feeling as he pushed slightly inside me and took my breath away. The feeling of my pussy being properly stretchec and fucked for the first time. Then the words I am cumming as my cervix got flooded by his cum.
Unforgettable moments

It was about six months before the truth came out and then it was gradual in that I just denied it to him as I wasn’t sure how I’d deal with different things etc. I knew from the start I’d only have eight months with my lover as he was returning to his wife on a new posting in California and he made it clear that wasn’t going to change. When the time got closer I got quiet edgy and a bit nasty towards my ex I’m afraid to say but I knew our marriage was up. He said he’d forgive me and we could try again and we did for a month but four days into that trial I’d weakened and just couldn’t stay away lol
I wonder if you regret this. How much of a factor do you think your adultery was in the breakup of your marriage?

My first was my high school teacher I was 17 and she was 35 and married. She would look at me a lot when I was in her class and when I caught her looking she would just blush and turn her head. My high school was 5 levels and her class was on the top floor in the back of the building. She would always stay late on Fridays and the school was pretty much empty when she went to her car.

So one Friday I waited until I knew that she was the only on the top floor (every one else was on the 1st or 2nd floor)
She was alone in her classroom when I walked sitting at her desk. I walked to the front of her desk and pretended to have questions about the homework she had given, I could tell she was very nervous so I just smiled at her. Then I caught her looking at my dick, so I asked her if she wanted a better look, I walked around her desk until I was standing in front of her. Her face was turning red as I unzipped my pants and pulled out my dick, she just looked at with a shock look on her face. That’s when my dominant side kicked in for the first time, she looked like she was in a trance that when I told her to suck it, she immediately dropped to her knees and started sucking my dick like there was the last one she would ever have. She sucked my dick for a good 10 minutes for i told her to bend over her desk and lift her dress. She was wearing a pair of granny panties (this was before thongs) I ripped her panties off and told her to never wear panties again, I then told her to spread her cheeks. I started to rub my dick over her clit and pussy lips, she started begging me to fuck her. As I started to slide my dick in her I realized just how tight her pussy was but it started to loosen the more I fucked her, she started grind on my dick as I started pulling her hair. We fucked in her classroom for about 30 mins, She came about 4-5 times on my dick and I came in her about 3 times.

For the next 2 years we fucked whenever it was safe and she would right NP (no panties) on my papers when she gave them back to me. Because of her I learned to be discreet and creative when it came to sex because it was during a time when it could cost you your life. As a result I knew I had to make sure that she was always safe and never put her in harms way. Which is something I still do today.

My first black experience was when my husband Brong home a BBC for me he been begging me for you while to fuck a black guy I told him now many times before but she had a little problem my husband do not get erection some thing we’ve been struggling for a while when he brought this guy for me to fuck we had a couple drinks kissed a little bit went into the bedroom and then he pulled out a monster out of his pants I told my husband this is not going to happen he bring home a horse for me to fuck but curiosity got the best of me and he could not put it all in me I was sore for days he only had half of it in I was thinking about the experience and told him bring him back it take many times after day for me to take all of him It was so uncomfortable but I gotten used to it and now it seems like I can’t do without that feeling of being full completely

سيدات فقط! تشارك السيدات أكثر لقاءاتك الجنسية التي لا تنسى. لعبة لن تنساها أبدًا تجعلك تتوق إلى بي بي سي.
عندما تمارس الجنس مع امرأة أوروبية. تقول أن الديك العربي المسلم ضاجعني. وتقول إن الديك المسلم يمارس الجنس مع كس مسيحي. أحببت هذا الشعور. وما مدى سعادتها باستضافة ضيف عربي مسلم جديد داخل فرجها

My first black experience was when my husband Brong home a BBC for me he been begging me for you while to fuck a black guy I told him now many times before but she had a little problem my husband do not get erection some thing we’ve been struggling for a while when he brought this guy for me to fuck we had a couple drinks kissed a little bit went into the bedroom and then he pulled out a monster out of his pants I told my husband this is not going to happen he bring home a horse for me to fuck but curiosity got the best of me and he could not put it all in me I was sore for days he only had half of it in I was thinking about the experience and told him bring him back it take many times after day for me to take all of him It was so uncomfortable but I gotten used to it and now it seems like I can’t do without that feeling of being full completely
So beautiful and so sexually arousing. Nothing more beautiful or sexually arousing to watch than a beautiful white woman fucking a hung black guy. It's like they were made for each other for fucking, perfect sex.

Hubby took me to an adult theater, we had already gotten a motel room close by. When it closed we took 4 bbcs back with us.. 2 was 7.5 inches one 8 inches, and the other 9.5 and really thick.. the biggest one went last.. the sun was coming up when they were done with me.. my hubby was shocked

I don't have a specific encounter just a particular moment during many encounters. That moment when you are stroking that pussy like you own it and she looks you in the eyes and she tells you "this is the best fucking cock I've ever had" and in my mind I see my initials jump right into that top slot like on an arcade game!♠️

That's my most memorable time with a woman is when I beat the game and take that to slot!♠️

I wonder if you regret this. How much of a factor do you think your adultery was in the breakup of your marriage?
It was the catalyst not the cause, I feel we would have broken up anyway. I was from a small southwest town & he was my first, I believed his inadequate sex was the way it was meant to be, my lover introduced things that I was utterly unaware of. That sounds stereotypical & naive but it was the 80’s a time before internet mobile phones ect.

Lots of wives moved to Brize from rural locations and found the instant rush of male attention difficult/enjoyable x

It was the catalyst not the cause, I feel we would have broken up anyway. I was from a small southwest town & he was my first, I believed his inadequate sex was the way it was meant to be, my lover introduced things that I was utterly unaware of. That sounds stereotypical & naive but it was the 80’s a time before internet mobile phones ect.

Lots of wives moved to Brize from rural locations and found the instant rush of male attention difficult/enjoyable x
Very like this in rural Shropshire. Do you think if your hubby had been more understanding and accepting of the reality of his sexual inferiority- recognising cuckoldry as natural for small cocked white men ( as I did quite early in our marriage)- and being both supportive to you in your sexual life and making up for his shortcomings in all the other things involved in a marriage, it could have evolved differently for you two?

Maybe and for a short while he flipped from wanting it to getting angry. I ended it because I felt I wasn’t being fair to him and he moved back into the barrack block ( as was the RAF way then) and I went full steam ahead 😂

Maybe and for a short while he flipped from wanting it to getting angry. I ended it because I felt I wasn’t being fair to him and he moved back into the barrack block ( as was the RAF way then) and I went full steam ahead 😂
I’m sure you were right. I do realise that many men in his ( and my, when first cuckolded) position struggle with acceptance . We are of course incredibly turned on , but also puzzled and hurt and sometimes angry. And even ashamed of our excitement at our own humiliation.
But somehow I do think that as more and more women refuse, quite rightly, to accept frustration in order to stay faithful to sexually inadequate men in order to save the marriage ,those men have to find somehow a role which enables them to contribute in other ways. I have no doubt at all that if I had not become a loving and supportive cuckold , my wife would have left and my life been far poorer.

As in everything education is the key.

We’ve had many memorable moments. Hearing my wife admit that she is black owned was one. Hearing her tell her bull master that she loved him while looking right at me as he was smirking at me as he slowly deep stroked from behind is something that is burned into my mind and memory forever.

But the most memorable moment was watching the first black guy spread her legs and after telling me to watch her pussy get taken from me. When I watched her face flush and how she looked up at him that’s when it hit me that this wasn’t about me and what I thought this fantasy would be like. Her face when she turned her head and looked at me as he slowly started stroking her now resized and once very tight pussy hit me like a gut punch. I wanted to get up and leave but I stayed and time moved in slow motion.

What I realized was my wife wasn’t pretending or role playing. I saw what was actually happening and it wasn’t about her letting him use her for me but that she was showing me that she was really a slut and when he asked her what she was I knew she was telling the truth. And I saw myself from her bull’s perspective and it stung me with embarrassment. Later when I had a more experienced vocabulary I realized that was the first time I was in the bitch role and I saw how my wife looked at me and she sounded very different for him then when I was inside her.

that was when I saw my wife very clearly and I was not prepared for how that made me feel.

it got a lot better when she saw my face and talked me down off that ledge.

when he came in her the first time I was hooked from that point on.

I’m sure you were right. I do realise that many men in his ( and my, when first cuckolded) position struggle with acceptance . We are of course incredibly turned on , but also puzzled and hurt and sometimes angry. And even ashamed of our excitement at our own humiliation.
But somehow I do think that as more and more women refuse, quite rightly, to accept frustration in order to stay faithful to sexually inadequate men in order to save the marriage ,those men have to find somehow a role which enables them to contribute in other ways. I have no doubt at all that if I had not become a loving and supportive cuckold , my wife would have left and my life been far poorer.

As in everything education is the key.
Very true.

My first was my high school teacher I was 17 and she was 35 and married. She would look at me a lot when I was in her class and when I caught her looking she would just blush and turn her head. My high school was 5 levels and her class was on the top floor in the back of the building. She would always stay late on Fridays and the school was pretty much empty when she went to her car.

So one Friday I waited until I knew that she was the only on the top floor (every one else was on the 1st or 2nd floor)
She was alone in her classroom when I walked sitting at her desk. I walked to the front of her desk and pretended to have questions about the homework she had given, I could tell she was very nervous so I just smiled at her. Then I caught her looking at my dick, so I asked her if she wanted a better look, I walked around her desk until I was standing in front of her. Her face was turning red as I unzipped my pants and pulled out my dick, she just looked at with a shock look on her face. That’s when my dominant side kicked in for the first time, she looked like she was in a trance that when I told her to suck it, she immediately dropped to her knees and started sucking my dick like there was the last one she would ever have. She sucked my dick for a good 10 minutes for i told her to bend over her desk and lift her dress. She was wearing a pair of granny panties (this was before thongs) I ripped her panties off and told her to never wear panties again, I then told her to spread her cheeks. I started to rub my dick over her clit and pussy lips, she started begging me to fuck her. As I started to slide my dick in her I realized just how tight her pussy was but it started to loosen the more I fucked her, she started grind on my dick as I started pulling her hair. We fucked in her classroom for about 30 mins, She came about 4-5 times on my dick and I came in her about 3 times.

For the next 2 years we fucked whenever it was safe and she would right NP (no panties) on my papers when she gave them back to me. Because of her I learned to be discreet and creative when it came to sex because it was during a time when it could cost you your life. As a result I knew I had to make sure that she was always safe and never put her in harms way. Which is something I still do today.
That is a great story and how you learned to be discreet and safe as I was raised in the same time period and I saw it first hand at home being discreet and safe.

Back