Your most memorable sexual encounter.

My first real bbc on vacation. The feeling of his soft skin and the anticipation of seeing his cock as I pulled his shorts down. Watching it keep growing as I wanked him in both hands. Trying to take him all in my mouth. The feeling as he pushed me on my back and rubbed his solid helmet across my clit. The feeling as he threw the normal white dick condoms across the room and laughed. The feeling as my pussy twitched as he kissed me resting his bbc on my stomach. The feeling of me trying to guide him to my pussy with one hand. The feeling as he pushed slightly inside me and took my breath away. The feeling of my pussy being properly stretchec and fucked for the first time. Then the words I am cumming as my cervix got flooded by his cum.

Hard to choose just one, but the first that came to mind was my Bahamian connection. I’d been going to the same resort with my girlfriends for several years. We all always behaved lol. Or so I thought. One of the guys who worked there made it clear he was interested but I had no plans on pursuing it. The banter and flirting went on for about 5 years and there was a fun connection. Then I found myself at the resort without my friends, I thought of him and decided “why not”.

I wasn’t sure what to say to him, so I took a picture of my room number. I walked up to him as he was working and acted like I was showing him a beach picture. He looked at it and smiled. I went to my room.

Soon there was a knock on my door. He came through the door, put his hand at the nap of my neck and took a handful of hair before pinning me to the wall. He was about 6’4 and probably 230. Kissed me hard and got me good and worked up before taking off my clothes and putting me face down ass up on the bed.

He was every bit 9-10 inches. Took me doggy style, felt like I was being impaled and I could feel that hard cock stretching me hard as he pulled my hair and smacked my ass. His talking game was on point, and he had wanted this a long time. There was an intensity from him that was amazing. Big strong guy who could t contains his screams and moans (or didn’t want to). Didn’t give AF who heard us.

him pulling on my hips….the way he pulled my hair…it was forceful (but not too) and intense. I’d wanted this a long time and exploded with squirt all over him. It made him more intense. Fucked me senseless. I was weak and full of cum …and then he says “who is your daddy now”. I could only laugh.

I saw him many times after that and we always had amazing times. It’s been many years ago now and I haven’t been back to that island, but it still makes me smile. And wet.

A year or two after it ended, I decided it was time for other fwb….

Just before the apocalypse I went to a house party a few doors down from me. Met a guy we got along really well. We went back to mine after. Not the most memorable sex but when I woke up the next morning he was gone and had written what I think was his signature across my pussy with a marker. That was a first. Never saw him again.

My wife has gotten me off countless times retelling me about a 2 day camping trip she and her friend went on with 5 black guys when the girls were waaaay to young 😋😲🤯. Of course Ive seen pictures of her at this time and she was a breathtaking young blond, so was her friend. It's one of her earliest slutty activities and so one of her favorites.

My first real bbc on vacation. The feeling of his soft skin and the anticipation of seeing his cock as I pulled his shorts down. Watching it keep growing as I wanked him in both hands. Trying to take him all in my mouth. The feeling as he pushed me on my back and rubbed his solid helmet across my clit. The feeling as he threw the normal white dick condoms across the room and laughed. The feeling as my pussy twitched as he kissed me resting his bbc on my stomach. The feeling of me trying to guide him to my pussy with one hand. The feeling as he pushed slightly inside me and took my breath away. The feeling of my pussy being properly stretchec and fucked for the first time. Then the words I am cumming as my cervix got flooded by his cum.
I so wish I had a wife like you. I would see to it you get all the BBC you wanted.

My most memorable time was my first time slowly being seduce by dancing with Del at his niece’s party with him rubbing his hard cock against me as we danced , then at his place after giving him a lift home after the party where he continued to seduce me . Then seeing his magnificent black cock with its purple head leaking pre cum from its eye in the flesh , knowing I wanted him to fuck me giving me my first black cock fucking and his seed in my unprotected vagina.
I have now had more experiences with bbc’s but the first one is the one that always excites me making me wet when I remember it and I often masturbate thinking of that night and the fucking e gave me .

Last edited:
Yes, like others my first BBC was most memorable. He was in the military and he had a lovely, muscular body. My husband was watching and he tells me the look on my face when I pulled his shorts off was priceless! His cock was magnificent and took my breath away when he entered me for the first time. He's moved away since then, but the memory lives on!

My wife has gotten me off countless times retelling me about a 2 day camping trip she and her friend went on with 5 black guys when the girls were waaaay to young 😋😲🤯. Of course Ive seen pictures of her at this time and she was a breathtaking young blond, so was her friend. It's one of her earliest slutty activities and so one of her favorites.
We'll need some details!

We'll need some details!
We'll need some details!
Okay, my friend and I were already hooking up with a few of these guys, they were from a different than ours, of course. We were country girls. We agreed to go "camping" with these guys and they brought 2 more friends, of course. We found out early on black guys liked to share us. They were all in college and me and () were waaaay to young😛🖤💦💦💦💦💦🕳️🕳️. We were prancing around in our bikinis partying with these studs and all I remember of that night is sucking cock and getting fucked over and over and over and over. Hearing my friend screaming out as she was getting it too was soooo hot. I swear I had sperm drooling out of my pussy like...well, a lot. My mouth was coated in their cockjuice, too. Of course the entire time we were on this trip with these guys we were pretty much at their service...with our bodies. We'd brought sexy little outfits and were fucked in 'em and outt've 'em. They used us like the lil' whores we were...and we fucking loved it. Our little legs were flapping around with one of these guys on us, or surrounded by them, vigorously bucking from the thrusts into our young white-girl bodies, fucking us senseless, numerous times a day!!!! Oh my god, if my family knew what was happening to me!!!! Their little blond, green-eyed princess was out in the woods at the mercy of a group of older black thugs, using me as a fuck-toy...AND I WAS FUCKING LOOOOOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!
They taught us to relax our throat muscles (?) so we could deep throat, a skill I've perfected😮🤑🤕. Yeah, that "camping trip" was a life-changer. How () and I didn't get pregnant is shocking!!!!!!!! I had sperm dripping down my legs, first of MANY times. I've done quite a few gangbangs which you'd know if you've read what my hubby and I have shared.
We're thinking about putting some pics on here but NOTHING that can reveal us/me particularly. We're already paranoid about all those videos I did. More than a dozen...

Last edited:
Sigh......... posted it before but don’t mind going over it again lol

January 1987 ( I think) RAF Brize Norton husband was away on a two month exercise in Norway I’d only been married a few months and living in a second floor married quarter flat. He’d been away about two weeks and I was really fed up so one Saturday morning I booked a hair appointment at the hairdressers in the same block where I lived to cheer myself up Once my hair was done I popped over the road to the local NAFFI supermarket to get some shopping, I did noticed this black guy in there but didn’t give him a second thought. He was at the till the same time as me and as I left he could see I was struggling and gentlemanly offered to carry my shopping.

At least 6ft 6in his massive arms just seemed to swallow my shopping up, of course I came over all unnecessary and said some ridiculous idiotic things on the short walk to my flat, I established he was an American Airforce policeman based a little Rissington a few miles from Brize Norton and his wife had returned to California as she couldn’t stand the English weather, “Awwwe that’s a shame” I said, you must really miss her” Once at my flat I asked if he’d mind placing the shopping on the kitchen table, plan being offer him a coffee and get to know him a little. Somehow during the exchange of shopping his forearm and my right breast cane into contact, our eyes met and for a brief second we froze,,,,, then kissed then passion just took over. Before I knew where I was I was bent over the kitchen table my white Aron sweater dress was up around my waist, my pink knickers (fashionable in the eighties lol) and my opaque tights were down by knees and he entered me OMG!!! I though he was going to split me in two!!
His thrusts pleasured my senses in waves and he came quiet quickly to be honest but his instinctive final push as he splattered semen on my cervix was deliciously painful. He collapsed on top of me and we just froze there. There was a puddle of spunk on the floor!!!

There then followed a full blown affair at his flat and mine, as I indulged his lingerie fetish with my credit card from the house of Dorian ( the local ladies wear shop) several days I went to work quiet sore, I’d do anything to please him xxx

Liked before too! Such a hot and lovely story. Many wives get into cuckolding and interracial cuckolding because their husbands suggest it first ( wisely or not!). It’s great to hear from a wife who discovered for herself how much better bbc is , and who determined from the first she was going to carry on enjoying it. Great admiration here for you for that. That you were only recently married makes your experience even more interesting. Apologies if you have said previously, Angela, but how long before your husband discovered ( if he did) that he was a cuckold , and how did he/ you deal with it?

It was about six months before the truth came out and then it was gradual in that I just denied it to him as I wasn’t sure how I’d deal with different things etc. I knew from the start I’d only have eight months with my lover as he was returning to his wife on a new posting in California and he made it clear that wasn’t going to change. When the time got closer I got quiet edgy and a bit nasty towards my ex I’m afraid to say but I knew our marriage was up. He said he’d forgive me and we could try again and we did for a month but four days into that trial I’d weakened and just couldn’t stay away lol

Understandable. Especially as you were young at the time. Maybe with what you know now you might have converted him into being a supportive and consensual cuckold? I honestly believe most of us can be- and be very valuable husbands provided we know and accept our place.

Please think of my tiny useless sissy dicklet as you please huge Dom black bulls. Ty ma'am

Back