Your First Black

My first black was at the end of a extremely satisfying night. Unfortunately to tell it properly it will contain some racist observations. I wish not to offend any black males or females who read my words. It was not yesterday and as we all know attitudes for many have changed, a good thing.

I was invited to be part of a Fraternity hazing night. My participation quite simply was to pull a train with the whole frat. The new pledges of course were placed at the end of that line. The event was not held in a bedroom or other small room set up for a party as before. It was in a large basement room where a tarp and mattress were placed on a pool-table. The location gave everyone a good view which i believe was the point.
They were drinking and other things before i was ushered into that room. It was pretty crowded with the fourteen members and four pledges. I'm not sure if i just didn't see him in the crowd or if he may have not been in that room when i went in. The line started and one by one the guys took their turn pumping a hot load into me. It was the first time I'd had a crowd watching, previously only one to three guys at a time were in the room. I have to say it was stimulating to say the least. They cheered the guy in me on along with constant comments about both my body and how i loved fucking.
It took about three hours to get to the last pledge. He was on the table and in me before i looked from the ceiling to see his face. There was a black guy and he was fucking me. It seemed like only a few minutes when i noticed the noise level was gone. Only a couple of the others watching in silence. Soon they to left and we were there alone. The guy was looking right into my eyes and suddenly ask if I was ok with this. I must have looked confused because he followed up with fucking a black guy. I must have said something, but I have no idea what it was. I’m fucking the eighteenth guy of the night the last thing on my mind was social correctness. He was the end of the line so there was no need to rush.
I told him I was surprised a little because there had never been any blacks at any previous occasions at any of the Frat Houses that I was aware of. He told me he was a token black, a Player on the football team. A status symbol for the house. He pointed out he was at the end of the line, sure that the others had no interest in following him. Not even staying to cheer him on. I poked him in the ribs and said that’s not so bad, there’s no hurry. He didn’t and I got three loads out of him that night. The sex was great, the fallout was not.

I paid a price for that night later and I’m sure he did as well. People who had been friendly were cold and some avoided speaking at all. We saw each other on occasions and even he acted like we’d never met. I think we were both hesitant because of the reactions of others. It was a learning experience because people who had never made a raciest comment previously had no problem expressing the dislike of what I had done

It was literately like you fuck fifteen to twenty guys you get a high five, fuck one black and get the finger.
great story but white people are racist like that

My first black man was my senior year of high school. We had a few classes together and would talk and hangout there. We started going to lunch here and there and even got together a few times after school and work. One night after work we were hanging out and I was super horny from chatting with some friends and I mentioned to him that we had been having some steamy chat and he wanted to know more and more so I eventually came forward with all the details and soon after we had gone down an old dead end road and I was on the hood of his car as he ate me out. We went back to his house and fooled around some more before having sex.

I want to see my wife with a black BBC but she has fear. she is 40 yo, who had the first BBC at that age or closer to tell me how was the experience?

Back