Your favourite interracial photos

sexy shot xx
I like this pic, gotta have my hub do a caption with it, he just has to get rid of that face jewelry,,,one of the most epic lovers I ever had fuck’d me for a solid hour straight, had me thrashing around like some bird on the hiway when a car swoops over it, and he was very big on passionate tongue kisses, which is a most erotic thing to do while getting fuck’d, unfortunately he had a bar bell through his tongue and it kept hitting my teeth, every few seconds it’d hit them and send a sharp pain through my mouth, it began to get difficult on keeping my mind on what I was doing as opposed to when exactly the next sharp pain would arrive. My hub is a master cunnilinguist, and clit piercings mess up his whole style, plus he loves bellies,,,except when some jewelry digs into the side of his face. You want that stuff to prove you’re devoted to you sexuality, fine! Just take that crap off before you engage. Would you like some long pointy filigreed earring stabbing you in the cock while you’re getting a BJ? How about while sliding your cock into a woman real feverishly just before you nut, when suddenly the piecing opens up and you just happen to slide out and over it, ending with reacting like a big mouth bass on the end of a hook, yeah, I think that’ll end the night! LOL

I like this pic, gotta have my hub do a caption with it, he just has to get rid of that face jewelry,,,one of the most epic lovers I ever had fuck’d me for a solid hour straight, had me thrashing around like some bird on the hiway when a car swoops over it, and he was very big on passionate tongue kisses, which is a most erotic thing to do while getting fuck’d, unfortunately he had a bar bell through his tongue and it kept hitting my teeth, every few seconds it’d hit them and send a sharp pain through my mouth, it began to get difficult on keeping my mind on what I was doing as opposed to when exactly the next sharp pain would arrive. My hub is a master cunnilinguist, and clit piercings mess up his whole style, plus he loves bellies,,,except when some jewelry digs into the side of his face. You want that stuff to prove you’re devoted to you sexuality, fine! Just take that crap off before you engage. Would you like some long pointy filigreed earring stabbing you in the cock while you’re getting a BJ? How about while sliding your cock into a woman real feverishly just before you nut, when suddenly the piecing opens up and you just happen to slide out and over it, ending with reacting like a big mouth bass on the end of a hook, yeah, I think that’ll end the night! LOL
Well, at least in this couple's case, they are both convinced of the merits of having steel alongside skin and muscle. :)

Perfect! Almost seems fake. :D
I appreciate the effort however.
LOL,,,almost seems fake??? So you’ve seen a lot of tits that are real that just happen to look like a volley ball cut in half and mounted? Seriously, the only thing less sexually stimulating is a clown car with 16 clowns getting out of it, at this point I’d be more interested in making some pop corn than stroking a cock, I can believe men single minder enough to just see size, but I find it really hard to believe that none of these women have mirrors! If you’ve lost your breasts fullness due to pregnancy, or mastectomy I can see getting implants, normal size, once your tits create a crease on the top, you’ve entered the big top and should make sure you didn’t forget to bring your big red nose, LOL!

P.S. In Brazil they put the implant under the existing great tissue, it doesn’t have to be that much and it forces the real breast tissue that you still have to lift and point out, and they feel real, cause they are, but hey, if you’re okay with skin covered water balloons as opposed to subcutaneous fat then fine, I’m still gonna laugh at them,,,mind you they look fantastic with your clothes on, or if you do have to take them of, with your back to the camera. My God, can you imagine men with implants that made them semi hard all the time and were like 18 inches long and as thick as your calves? You’d spend more time looking at that and thinking all sorts of things, and never really get around to anything that mimics arousal. Argh,,,I’m beating a dead horse, it’s not really my problem, other than ruining any movie for me that would otherwise be great, but hey, they’re always making more,,,I’m still trying to get over an over abundance of tats, and the possible horrors of mishaps with some piercings, I nearly had a tooth chipped from a large barbell.

Back