Your favourite interracial photos

The actual description of “DP”,,,as opposed to one in the puss and one in the butt,,,that’s. “Sandwich”! To this day my hub still says that was the single hottest thing he ever did, to feel my bulls cock slides alongside his, then past it, eventually cumming in me with my hub feeling every stroke and throb as he did so on the underside of his own dick, he felt him pulsate followed by his dick being surrounded by warm cum, he says in the world of cuckoldry it doesn’t get any better.

The actual description of “DP”,,,as opposed to one in the puss and one in the butt,,,that’s. “Sandwich”! To this day my hub still says that was the single hottest thing he ever did, to feel my bulls cock slides alongside his, then past it, eventually cumming in me with my hub feeling every stroke and throb as he did so on the underside of his own dick, he felt him pulsate followed by his dick being surrounded by warm cum, he says in the world of cuckoldry it doesn’t get any better.
Well said, my favorite thing. It's one thing that got me involved with so many black men. Had great difficulty getting white guys to try it. They kept saying that was something only a gay guy would do. Those who did try it loved it as much as i did. Black guys were open to it far more maybe because I'm white. Many said i was there first white female.

Back