Your favourite interracial photos

I was
every time I was pregnant I was so fucking horny & more of a cock pig slut than ever, i used to fuck and suck 3-4 BBc a day then
I was the same way when I was pregnant, but I hadn’t had my first black yet,,,I think subconsciously you become freed up from the fear of getting pregnant that’s always in the back of your mind,,,so there’s nothing holding you back. However,,,my hub’s sister continued to get her period throughout her pregnancy resulting in two baby’s,,,when the first one came out, the second one had no choice, one was full term and the other was 7 months, they both made it and are in the 50’s with grandkids.

P.S. The second little tyke was not her husbands, he was from a blonde haired blue eyed cop,,,her husband was a dark Italian,,,but he was stupid, turned out, so was the cop’s kid!!! All the women of Ancient Rome that had politically arrange marriages did the same thing, they did their duty and gave their hub’s an heir, and proceeded to fuck everything on two legs, sometime more than two legs, LOL

Last edited:
The actual description of “DP”,,,as opposed to one in the puss and one in the butt,,,that’s. “Sandwich”! To this day my hub still says that was the single hottest thing he ever did, to feel my bulls cock slides alongside his, then past it, eventually cumming in me with my hub feeling every stroke and throb as he did so on the underside of his own dick, he felt him pulsate followed by his dick being surrounded by warm cum, he says in the world of cuckoldry it doesn’t get any better.

The actual description of “DP”,,,as opposed to one in the puss and one in the butt,,,that’s. “Sandwich”! To this day my hub still says that was the single hottest thing he ever did, to feel my bulls cock slides alongside his, then past it, eventually cumming in me with my hub feeling every stroke and throb as he did so on the underside of his own dick, he felt him pulsate followed by his dick being surrounded by warm cum, he says in the world of cuckoldry it doesn’t get any better.
Well said, my favorite thing. It's one thing that got me involved with so many black men. Had great difficulty getting white guys to try it. They kept saying that was something only a gay guy would do. Those who did try it loved it as much as i did. Black guys were open to it far more maybe because I'm white. Many said i was there first white female.

Back