Your favourite interracial photos

Who's talking about statistics? lol ;p Makes no matter to me I just love seeing beautiful white girls with BBC/Black guys :love: Turns me on and the various girls that have cucked me couldn't get enough!
Sorry Babe, that was intended for Ebony Thunder

Ah yes,,,I beg to differ with you, most people look at things statistically, but they don’t look at the right statistics for the right reasons, while it’s true, statistics do show that. But Ali was the weary weight ”Champion of the World”,,,as was Forman, Tyson, and all the others,,,but not really every man stepped into the ring, there’s gotta be a 100 tougher men for every champ. The black men that show up to fuck married white women, and the ones that do it to entertain us, are for all intents and purposes the only guys who stepped in the ring,,,right? So those statistics are off when you decider the context of why the showed up to be counted so to speak, LOL
Confirmation bias.

When you go to a bar, dont be surprised when you find out everyone there likes booze. Same applies here. The woman like big black men. And the black men like white woman.

Back