Your favourite interracial photos

Confirmation bias.

When you go to a bar, dont be surprised when you find out everyone there likes booze. Same applies here. The woman like big black men. And the black men like white woman.
But isn’t that the point, if you don’t show up, what does it matter, you can take into consideration the stats, but if they’re not in the game than it has zero effect on the statistics, who care if Martians have bigger dicks than black men, if they don’t show up they‘re useless! Go to the bank and ask how big their vault is, they tell you it can hold only half a million dollars,,,you’ve only got 10k, so all that other space means nothing to you, so long as it can hold your 10k. LOL

White mean are under no obligation to show up to your parties. They had their own and you were not invited.
I‘m getting confused, this is starting to sound confrontational, your profile indicate you’re a black man, yet you seem to be defending white men. I don’t lay bad karma at either‘s feet though,,,I hate to disagree with you but,,,first off, white men aren’t invited to my my parties, secondly, I don’t accept invites to white men‘s parties, and to be honest, anytime I every did invite white men, they were the first to show up,,,so to coin a phrase, “I’ve got the pussy, and I make the rules”,,,and that’s just the way of the world Babe!

tumblr_oeohlt2o7I1tty3tfo1_400.gifv

Wife: Hi honey!
Husband: What the f*uck! What is going on here? Jesus f*ucking Christ!
Wife: You like it?
Husband: I cannot believe this s*hit!!
Wife: hehehhe, I can barely suck his cock! I cant wait till he slides it into me.
Husband: Darling, were you talking to me? I was working on my Delorean and it needs a new flux capacitor. And its expensive!
Wife: F*UCK YOU! YOU CUCKTARD! YOU SEMEN STAIN OF A MAN!! NOTHING I DO GETS YOU JEALOUS!!!
Husband: Did you say something?
Wife: AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

1995928628.jpg

Back