Your favourite interracial photos

The slenderness and the "Give-it-to-me" openess of the beautifully up-ended spread-eagled woman in this shot is are as hot as the mouth of Hell.

So is the total control that the superbly athletic young black exerts over her as he thrusts his huge cock into her almost vertically. It makes me want to press my hand to her indrawn lower belly to feel the cock-head lunging deeply downwards in the direction of her navel.

Physically the young man is pretty much the spitting image of my young black buddy and bisexual lover (now my ex's husband) who often fucks her in the same vulnerable maximally up-ended position with me lying beside them on our marriage bed. I love the feel of his cock-head butting against the palm of my hand pressed to my ex's yielded belly wall immediately below her pubes, especially when my buddy is building to orgasm.

It's awe-inspiring but nerve-wracking to watch the penetrative power that my buddy weilds over my ex in that position, but she loves it to the very hilt and orgasms like crazy under him.

I call it Loving Dangerously, and I get off on it spectacularly.

Back