Your favourite interracial photos

My wife saw this picture and went to Blacked.com to watch this movie. When I came back in the bed room she had two fingers in her pussy and a black dildo in her mouth sucking on it coming like a mad woman. I ask if she was having fun and she said she loved watching this girl peel back the foreskin and sucking that big beautiful black cock. She kept running it back and forth over this part of the video.She finished watching the video while she rode me.

This reminds me of a few weekends back my wifes married friend was at our house and she didn't know big Dan was coming to watch a playoff game. They were in the bedroom probably licking each other pussy and she heard Big Dan come in and out she came in just a pair of panty's. She hugged Big Dan and said come with me I want to show you to somebody. When they went in the bedroom she pulled Big Dan's big black uncut cock out and her friend could not believe what she was seeing. She has fuck John's big dick before but she was like my wife nothing that fat in her life. She looked at my wife and said have you had that in you before. She said yes all the way to his balls do you want to try it? She never said a word just moved over took it in her little white hands and started to stroke it. Then the rest is history she tried to suck it not much luck the wife helped her and told her to try to ride it first and she never got it all the way in her pussy but most of it. Then my little blonde wife showed her how. Her filled her pussy full of cum and her friend said she wanted to be filled full of his cum to that she must have come on his fat cock five times and wanted him to fill her up and Big Dan was up for the task. One hell of a show and I got to stick my dick n both women while he was fucking the other.

Cool is this you and hubby? I like that chastity
Is there someone that knows the name of that device?
No, that is not me and my husband, I'm divorced.
I have no idea the brand or name of the device other than it is a male chastity cage. Sorry.

Hey Beth,

That's no problem, yes it's a more open chastity device looks a bit like my steel cage only this looks more like bound chastity.

Yes sorry to hear you not together no more, but some times that's the best for both party's.

That question was to Ted and Jenn😉 but don' t know it's them in the picture 😊

Patience cuck here so i wait brave Will lockt up😋

Back