Your favourite interracial photos

every BBC lovin white girl should be required to take a pic similar to this! they spend a lot of time at the level of BBCs so they should be happy to! even when not suckin, they should spend sometime just chillin by BBCs! proves their devotion & makes Black Men feel pimp! of course, Black Men & white girls should always have a cuckold or more! these pics should include the cuckold somewhere lower than the white girl! all 3 just naturally posing is fine. however, they should get creative & make the pics artistic!

believe males in my life held girls too highly while neglecting me. Kind of made me angry at them. The girls maybe more so eve though they were more innocent. Feel like a hypocrite but didn't stop me from wanting girls to dominate me! Discovering IR, want those girls to be with Superior Black Men! Don't mind if the Men treat those girls better than they should! They both can treat me worse than they should! Funny how things work out! Some credit is due to how hot Black Men & white girls are together! Makes white boys give in!

love to image that they completely undressed each other while kissing! would love to have picked up every article of clothing removed & add them to the laundry to do then or later! would love to stay & watch but would be happy enough just seeing them kissing! leaving as they finish & start moving onto whatever's next! content because i'd slowly earn their permission to stay or love being denied watching & resorting to my imagination!

beautiful pic but lil disappointed that his BBC aint out & next to her pretty white face! though would take that back if the reason is because they're waiting for the cuckold to witness 1 of them pull it out! hell maybe they even want the cuckold to! gladly do it while she looks at me like her ******* don't stink & i'm worthless! she'd order me to do it slowly for suspense & give her time to insult me! i'd agree with her or not speak at all! once his BBC is out, she'd compare it to my lil white penis! the size difference would confirm her decision as the correct one! with her point made, she'd order me to hand his BBC over to her! immediately, she'd suck it & it'd be beautiful!

another beautiful kissing pic with subtle sexual vibes! thinking Black Men should receive oral 1st, white girls should ready BBCs while kissing! girls Black Men deserve, shouldn't think kissing as a sacred act of love that can't be done simultaneously with something else. Kissing is important & passionate & loving in ways other things aren't. however, for white girls to please Black Men best, they should kiss & stroke BBCs together!

735_1000.jpg

wanted to comment on a pic of a Black Man grabbing white titties on the last page but commented on too many posts already! seen that pic before anyways & maybe already commented on it. Never seen this pic! hope white girls ❤Black Men spending time playing with their tits! Even if the Men are so distracted, they don't notice the girls talking to them! after only 1 attempt to get their attention, the girls give up. they're not upset. they derive physical pleasure & joy watching Black Men having fun! as a cuckold, I ❤ it because it's IR! Also cause what was a life source for cuckolds become sources of pleasure for Black Men!

Back