Your favorite Blacked or Blacked Raw videos?

Very nice!
Hope she make you happy soon!

Maybe in our situation something is moving inside her, but I can’t be sure about.

Those fake are made by one guy find in this site, I’ not able to do it sorry…I had some 3d art work that look very realistic
Wow that’s cool! Oh ok, just wanna find a way to make a deepfake of my wife. Is there an app that I could us maybe? Maybe I can Google it and see how it’s done. Would be amazing to see my girl taking a thick pipe

Very nice!
Hope she make you happy soon!

Maybe in our situation something is moving inside her, but I can’t be sure about.

Those fake are made by one guy find in this site, I’ not able to do it sorry…I had some 3d art work that look very realistic
This work is incredible!!! Whi is the artist ?
Thank you 🖤

I wrote them awhile back. They are repeating the hotel room stuff over and over. You can go old school.
Girl nurse. Girl cop. Cheerleader Librarian etc.... Those never get old
Yeah you´re right. With a lttle fantasy you can give such good stoyline. But it´s always the same dumb story over and over again. No creativity.

Sex at work with Kasey Warner :

View attachment 5741212

At first, I didn't like Jax Slayher very much because I found him grotesquely too muscular (like Brian Pumper) and found his features quite coarse. Then by dint of seeing white women, each more desirable than the other, notably Kasey Warner in this scene with her white mini-short and thong set, submitting to him and engulfing his black cock with pleasure in their mouths, he ended up by becoming one of my favorite actors of the moment. Like what, it is always the women who make the mores.

“Like what, it is always the women who make the mores.”

Yes, the woman is the Gatekeeper. Who passes the test? Who fails? Who continues? Who is vanquished? It is a beautiful and powerful role.

Avi love v julio gomez
Carolina sweets v julio gomez
Lulu Chu v sly diggler
Haley reed v julio gomez
Charity crawford n jaye summers v julion gomez
and all of anton harden vids in black and blackraw.....
Obviously you like Julio Gomez as much as I do. He’s got the most amazing beautiful black cock I’ve ever seen and he’s also very handsome and nice to look at all around. when he’s nude, some people can’t look above his waist to recognize that..lol

Back