Your favorite Blacked or Blacked Raw videos?

I was so hesitant to put this one on. The situation where Lena catches Bree sucking off Jason, then lets herself be wantonly and abandons all her reluctance is breathtakingly erotic in intensity. But unfortunately, I find Lena Anderson far too thin to feel the same level of voluptuous lust throughout the video. But I'm still glad to see it featured here :

549_1000.gif

I was so hesitant to put this one on. The situation where Lena catches Bree sucking off Jason, then lets herself be wantonly and abandons all her reluctance is breathtakingly erotic in intensity. But unfortunately, I find Lena Anderson far too thin to feel the same level of voluptuous lust throughout the video. But I'm still glad to see it featured here :

View attachment 5753196

I love Lena‘s natural, girl-next-door beauty. Her innocence in her sundress. She tries to resist when she encounters Bree sucking Jason‘s beautiful black cock, then surrenders. She just drops her shoulder bag and gets on her knees as if in a trance, so eager to have him in her mouth that she’s awkward and a bit clumsy, before settling down to worship. Bree’s playful comments are delicious! Lena does a fine job of physical acting, conveying the natural lust for the Dark Phallus and our inability to resist its power. Sooo erotic.

Avi love v julio gomez
Carolina sweets v julio gomez
Lulu Chu v sly diggler
Haley reed v julio gomez
Charity crawford n jaye summers v julion gomez
and all of anton harden vids in black and blackraw.....

Avi love v julio gomez
Carolina sweets v julio gomez
Lulu Chu v sly diggler
Haley reed v julio gomez
Charity crawford n jaye summers v julion gomez
and all of anton harden vids in black and blackraw.....
AND my favorite of the blackraw Scene of ALL TIME ----> ELENA KOSHKA v JASON LUV (MUST WATCH) --> you will feel the CHEMISTRY, BBC addiction --> THE falling in love ---> Amazing film..... Amazing job by blackraw

Back