Young white wives with older black cock

In the beginning my wife really had a thing for older guys. The first time I watched her take a black cock was with a guy she worked with. She was in her early 20’s and a secretary at a tire shop. This guy “joe” was in his 50’s. He was always hitting on her at work and after talking about it for a while we finally decided she should invite him over. I hid in the closet and watched while she sucked his cock then took a pounding in are bed, I was hooked after that night. She kept working there for several months after that and later told me that they would go to lunch together a couple times a week and would usually pull over somewhere secluded along the way back and she would suck him off. She even stayed late a few times and fucked him in the tire shop.

Very sexy pic...can see the age difference, and she looks sooooo sexy in those heels and just the top...and is that a wedding ring I see with her lovely white mouth around a mature BBC...very HOT pic and even hotter that he is not a hardbody muscle guy...and still feeding a hot white slut is BBC. Love it!
Every older black man needs a younger white girl in his life

Back