My husband married me with full knowledge of my affinity for men of color. I think if white boys are seeking simple companionship, then they will fare well. I know, for myself, I could never be satisfied sexually by a white partner. I hold by the old saying, once you go black, You can never go back. It is true on so many levels. sorry white boys.
Don't be sorry, some of us white boys love to marry sluts.

Yesterday, I was speaking with my nephew about girls and when I asked him about gf, he answered "Nah, all girls I know are dating black guys..."
I was in shock. He doesn't have a clue of my obsession with BBCs and I couldn't believe what I heard.
Is this really happening???
I've never believed in BNWO and IR propaganda, but I am not sure anymore...
How it's possible that teenagers give up on women so easily?
Have majority of young white girls really started to prefer black men?
Girls about that age decide their guys according to the appearance. For sure there are exceptions, but on average black guys are more muscular, more alpha and got bigger cocks than white guys. So why should those girls choose a white guy, if there are a lot of other (black) opportunities? Here in Europe it's not that common, that almost half of the guys are black, so European girls can't decide like American girls. In their 20s they notice, that a relationship is not just about sex and being with the most muscular guy of the whole college. So at that time, there will be brighter conditions for him. Even if he might try to suppress those thougts, he will know, that most of the girls, who will date him, have had also black guys in the bedroom. Nevertheless, if they become a couple, he will know, that shes totally in love with him, because of his character. So that whole thing got more advantages for everyone.

My husband married me with full knowledge of my affinity for men of color. I think if white boys are seeking simple companionship, then they will fare well. I know, for myself, I could never be satisfied sexually by a white partner. I hold by the old saying, once you go black, You can never go back. It is true on so many levels. sorry white boys.
my first first BBC experience was when i was 21...i sucked one for like 30 mins before he came in my face. I drank vodka and smoked before cause i was nervous and dint wanna chicken out... i deep throat his almost 10 inch BBC. And i had alot of skill from watching alot of interracial blowjob vids....i like how even soft he was bigger than me. And how big he grew as i pleased him with my mouth...he asked where i wanted him to cum.... and like the little bitch i am i wanted a facial. Thats the day my life changed. Even with is white/Latino boys... once you go black you never go back!

Yesterday, I was speaking with my nephew about girls and when I asked him about gf, he answered "Nah, all girls I know are dating black guys..."
I was in shock. He doesn't have a clue of my obsession with BBCs and I couldn't believe what I heard.
Not just white girls bit Latinas Asian ect love BBC

Oh my how do I tell you... well I used to cross dress when I was like 8 yes old. I'm Latino. I would always sneak into my parents bedroom to wear some panties,thongs,lingerie ect.... this was when I was young... I first saw bbc when I was in my mid teens... it would turn me on so much... I loved seeing beautiful women suck fuck but mainly suck those big beautiful BBCs... I didnt know but.... looking back I get it.
my first first BBC experience was when i was 21...i sucked one for like 30 mins before he came in my face. I drank vodka and smoked before cause i was nervous and dint wanna chicken out... i deep throat his almost 10 inch BBC. And i had alot of skill from watching alot of interracial blowjob vids....i like how even soft he was bigger than me. And how big he grew as i pleased him with my mouth...he asked where i wanted him to cum.... and like the little bitch i am i wanted a facial. Thats the day my life changed.
I felt feminine. I used to cross dress growing up but then it made sense... I've been loving BBC ever since and dream of meeting a QOS Wife!

No, it won't. Get a grasp of reality and stop living in Narnia. Just because you saw it in a specific region, doesn't mean it happens elsewhere. If you are from the US, sorry to burst your bubble but the world doesn't revolve around the US.
Of course it won't happen, this is a sexual fantasy for people to masturbate to. After jerking off I'm sure most of us go back to reality.
I myself have just jerked off and I'm finishing my coffee and going to enjoy another day of summer. 🌞

When I was in my 20’s and working for an airline …Al I did was sleep with mature Black flight attendants and ticket counter ladies that came on to me …they were in their 40’s and early 50’s…let me tell you mature Black women love young White guys no lie just saying .. I literally lived it …. Loved it too.

I've had mature black women come on to me too. Apparently, white guys have a pretty good reputation when it comes to eating pussy as they made it clear that was what they were interested in.

I had a buddy of mine that was going out with a black girl and apparently she got off on him insulting and degrading her during sex. I suppose it was the equivalent of some white guys here who want to be told their worthless and inferior.

Those are very old stats, most women prefer Black Men!!!

Look at new stats....most white men are incels!!! This is EVOLUTION, white men are being phased out because they have weaker genes!!

They literally have hundreds of websites worshipping us....why would any woman want them LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What's an incel?

I would have 100% let my then girlfriend/now wife fuck black guys all she wanted before we married when we dated. I was born a cuckold, it didn’t just happen and would have gladly jerked my little white dick watching her fuck black cocks in our teens, early 20’s and the rest of our life.

One of my and now when I talk to her, our biggest regrets is just this! She told me when we use to fuck like rabbits when we were young and dating, I would whisper in her ear when i was all horned up about how this pussy was just too good for one cock and stuff like that, she said she for sure wishes she would have taken that clue and been more aggressive with it. She was going to a college that was known for sports, football/basketball and she said she had a lot of good looking black athletes hitting on her but she was 100% faithful to me but now wishes she hadn’t have been. She said she thinks it would have been hot and blown my mind to walk in and catch her in her dorm getting railed by 2-3 really hung black guys. she knows now, as small as my cock is, when I would have seen those big black cocks sliding all the way in her pussy and down her throat, she says she bet i would have about lost my load before I could have gotten in the door. also,says she could have fed me plenty of creampies back then too as she was on the pill.
Good

They just want that bbc experience so they will date black boys now but when it's time to get married after college they will marry boys like your nephew!
My ******* dated Black boys in highg school and even during part of her collage years but when her last Black boyfriend joined the Marines she started to date a white boy she later married. She is still very close friends with her old Black boyfriends and so close to the last one that joined the Marines she has him become her daughters Godfather. She had a very hard time getting pregnant by her husband and I have hopes that she will try to have an interracial baby with one of her old Black boyfriends as I know she wants at least 2 more babies and they had to resort to artifical means for her husband to get her pregnant and that took a lot of money and failed many times. It only succed on the final attempt with the last embreo's and they have no more with his sperm left. I really hope she chooses to get Black bred as I missed my chance with my wife even though I did try many times to get her to go Black. I am finally very happy as I have found a Black man that does not live to far from us that really liked what he saw when I set up a meeting with him and she has no idea we are working to get her Black fucked but he is willing to invest the time to seduce her and thinks he can get into her pussy and more. When we met it was while shopping and he and I pretended to be old friends from our time in the military and I interduced him to her and she liked him. He was able to hangout with us that day and even had dinner with us at Texas Road House. She has talked about him everyday since she has met him and all the way home on the day we met him. We are going to get with him and a friend to go boating on a lake here near us in Hillsdale. I did meet him and his friend on Wednesday and they taught me my place as a cockold as I was open to eating cream pie but I am expected to suck cock until they get her pussy and then they want me to do other stuff as well. I have started to learn to suck BBC and it is exciting but a little scary as well but I am willing to do what he and his friends expect of me it it gets my wife to become his BBC slut someday and he really wants her as do his friends. I am excited beyound more than I can ever express that I finally found someone that relizes he has to take the time to seduce her and not scare her off by rushing things.

My ******* dated Black boys in highg school and even during part of her collage years but when her last Black boyfriend joined the Marines she started to date a white boy she later married. She is still very close friends with her old Black boyfriends and so close to the last one that joined the Marines she has him become her daughters Godfather. She had a very hard time getting pregnant by her husband and I have hopes that she will try to have an interracial baby with one of her old Black boyfriends as I know she wants at least 2 more babies and they had to resort to artifical means for her husband to get her pregnant and that took a lot of money and failed many times. It only succed on the final attempt with the last embreo's and they have no more with his sperm left. I really hope she chooses to get Black bred as I missed my chance with my wife even though I did try many times to get her to go Black. I am finally very happy as I have found a Black man that does not live to far from us that really liked what he saw when I set up a meeting with him and she has no idea we are working to get her Black fucked but he is willing to invest the time to seduce her and thinks he can get into her pussy and more. When we met it was while shopping and he and I pretended to be old friends from our time in the military and I interduced him to her and she liked him. He was able to hangout with us that day and even had dinner with us at Texas Road House. She has talked about him everyday since she has met him and all the way home on the day we met him. We are going to get with him and a friend to go boating on a lake here near us in Hillsdale. I did meet him and his friend on Wednesday and they taught me my place as a cockold as I was open to eating cream pie but I am expected to suck cock until they get her pussy and then they want me to do other stuff as well. I have started to learn to suck BBC and it is exciting but a little scary as well but I am willing to do what he and his friends expect of me it it gets my wife to become his BBC slut someday and he really wants her as do his friends. I am excited beyound more than I can ever express that I finally found someone that relizes he has to take the time to seduce her and not scare her off by rushing things.

Ever heard of paragraphs?

scrolling though this thread I notice maybe 2 female members, a few couples (probably the husband ) then all white males responding.. basically seems yet another thread to fuel some cuck fantasies

Back