Yesterday, I was speaking with my nephew about girls and when I asked him about gf, he answered "Nah, all girls I know are dating black guys..."
I was in shock. He doesn't have a clue of my obsession with BBCs and I couldn't believe what I heard.
Is this really happening???
I've never believed in BNWO and IR propaganda, but I am not sure anymore...
How it's possible that teenagers give up on women so easily?
Have majority of young white girls really started to prefer black men?
They just want that bbc experience so they will date black boys now but when it's time to get married after college they will marry boys like your nephew!

They just want that bbc experience so they will date black boys now but when it's time to get married after college they will marry boys like your nephew!
Yeah, u r probably right, but those girls will never be the same after BBCs. He will be married to a girl who will always want something better than him and most likely even cheat on him... If something doesn't change white men are in a serious issue.

They may marry white guys but they still have an itch for that BBC and will sometime during the marriage will sneak out and get that BBC and or convince their white hubby become a cuck. Some white girls will tell their boyfriends/fiance before marriage that they will only marry if he agrees to become a cuckold to black men.

I do think more and more white boys are giving up and are accepting that they can't compete with black guys but also are getting turned on watching black men fucking white girls. I'm one of those white men that love it.

Last edited:
Yesterday, I was speaking with my nephew about girls and when I asked him about gf, he answered "Nah, all girls I know are dating black guys..."
I was in shock. He doesn't have a clue of my obsession with BBCs and I couldn't believe what I heard.
It goes both ways, IR is more common now. As a college student I’ve seen both fetish and mutual attractions. I would say people my age are more open to IR than ever before, I tend to notice a lot of young white guys are hesitant to date interracially, I know a couple they’ll only date blondes and that’s it, meanwhile the blondes that they are after have so many options. That’s from my experience in college and I’ve seen that in my inner circle too. Tell your nephew to expend his dating pool!!

My solution was to become a white sissy boi and service black cock too. Now I'm happier than ever.

It probably varies from country to country but most of our friends and the people we know (me and my girlfriend) are dating white-on-white so no, they aren't really giving up. I actually can count the amount of interracial relationships I know with my fingers. Here it's mostly Middle-Eastern dudes dating white girls or such, I rarely see younger people having a black partner, even if I've seen some.

Can't speak for the US demographics, however.

Young men in general are opting out of dating and long term relationships. It's a poor investment. Those white boys who aren't dating will absolutely still smash in the bedroom... but, they ain't gunna wine and dine a loose woman. I'll blow out a chicks back all day long... you ain't getting half my property, you ain't meeting my parents, and I'm not buying you dinner. I'm sure this will offend a handful of people. But, it is increasingly true in the dating realm. Hook up and go. Your nephew will likely end up working at a great job, making good money, and have women find out his wallet is fat and have his choice of sexual partners.

Kevin Samuels has a great YT channel that tackles a lot of the landmines of the dating world amongst Millennials and younger demographics.

He's going to become a transgender 🤣

Very “INTELLIGENT” reply. Only thing you forgot to add @Jdingo619 is that once they marry boys like his “Nephew” they will be on sites like this with the “Nephew” and his wife! And the cycle continues!! 😂😂😂😂

Very “INTELLIGENT” reply. Only thing you forgot to add @Jdingo619 is that once they marry boys like his “Nephew” they will be on sites like this with the “Nephew” and his wife! And the cycle continues!! 😂😂😂😂
So true. No matter how it starts it ends up the wife getting BBC with either the white hubby becoming a cuckold or he leaves her.

My solution was to become a white sissy boi and service black cock too. Now I'm happier than ever.
I am just like you except my wife is currently feminizing me which I absolutely love and can't wait for her to make me a true sissy cuckold!

Attachments

• Resized_20200704_234844.jpg
    Resized_20200704_234844.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 112
  • received_273025723535987_1537808894897.jpeg
    received_273025723535987_1537808894897.jpeg
    421.1 KB · Views: 71
Back