Young white boyfriends in college

How could we teach white college girls that this is a positive thing to their relationships? I think that the number needs to be a lot higher personally although I know it happens a lot.
Good question. Better question would be “How to cuck men of ALL RACES, and how proven by facts, it is positive for all their relationships. I mean isn’t that the true meaning of diversity? Think on that one a few minutes and hopefully a light bulb goes off! ;)

I didn't understand the turn on for guys really until I helped my niece hook up with my current black lover. I was mezmorized at the sight of how his huge black cock looked going in and out of her. How her body responded almost naturally even the first time. How hard she came, and how she took so much of him. Ya I found myself fingering as I watched. The color contrast alone is sexy as hell.
Yes, it is the most hot erotic sexual act to watch. It's like white girls were made for black guys. Watching powerful bbc stretching out tight white pussy is amazing. BBC has a mystical power over both white girls and white guys.

How come no one ever brings up what all the black girls think of this. Fantasy is clogging the minds We are human beings none are a like. For a cuckold adult cuckolding in college may be a hot fantasy. Yes it happens. If they had classes promoting cuckolding in colleges how long would that last when parents and money paying alumni get wind of it.

How come no one ever brings up what all the black girls think of this. Fantasy is clogging the minds We are human beings none are a like. For a cuckold adult cuckolding in college may be a hot fantasy. Yes it happens. If they had classes promoting cuckolding in colleges how long would that last when parents and money paying alumni get wind of it.

Good point I have no idea how black woman feel about cuckolding. IMO mmf and ffm threeways happen way more in college that just me.

I just wish it was promoted more, and white couples would start committing to it naturally. I do want the number of white men to become cucks and surrender their gfs in college to be closer to 90%. Then we can have true diversity in college and it'll be a positive change for everyone.

And this isn't a reverse racist issue? And to each their own, after the white man wises up and stops playing this game. you are going to take care of the white wives, sexually and financially right?
That would be the ideal once loyal women were discovered that no other males but me, but any lesbian affairs she had with ******* free and disease-free women I do not consider cheating.

I am not against IR marriages, I am against taking cuckolding to a level that pours self pity on a white man so much , he is no longer a man. If a white man and wife decide to spread out sexually and Play with a black man, he needs to man up and demand certain rules be keep, not submit to his wife or a bull if it breaks the rules. I f the wife want to take it farther , give her the option stay or leave. The husband does not have to submit if he is a man.

Well seeing you dwell on a site like this it'd be ironic if you were against IR marriages? At any rate, all parties have to agree to what they wish should they decide on a cuck-bull-white woman relationship and maintain anything they agree upon. For me, it'd be far easier for me to be with the White woman and for me to own her exclusively provided she is still single with no other boyfriends or husbands to contend with so there are no other competitors but me. If she decides she might want another guy I'd cut her off immediately unless she proves her exclusive loyalty to me.

I am not against IR marriages, I am against taking cuckolding to a level that pours self pity on a white man so much , he is no longer a man. If a white man and wife decide to spread out sexually and Play with a black man, he needs to man up and demand certain rules be keep, not submit to his wife or a bull if it breaks the rules. I f the wife want to take it farther , give her the option stay or leave. The husband does not have to submit if he is a man.
Like wise but for me swinging or wife swaping i might be open to . Not sure i could do the whole cuck thing. It is funny almost every time I date a non white woman the guys get butt hurt . I can careless who people date .

Darn, I must be doing something wrong, people are agreeing with me. I just will not play all these stupid humiliation games with life. I don't mind a little humiliation but I am still a man.

Back