Young white boyfriends in college

I don't like the way they treat you on Go Trump.

I was a femboi in junior-high. They can't come close to what I've been through.

However, when people find out that friendly, pretty nanci is actually a trans-girl, it is always conservatives who treat me respectfully and it is always liberals who mock and degrade me. Just as on this site, "liberal tolerance" is made-up hooey.

I am a racist according some.

Liberals call anyone who disagrees with them a racist. It's the only argument they've got. Trump has demonstrated how to ignore those baseless accusations.

I can see that your intelligent and I enjoy the way you take on the know it alls.

Thanks. It can be fun sometimes.

We are all one race and I am sure you know that.

That's a lovely feel-good sentiment, and being that you don't live near or know anyone of other races, it's understandable. That's often the default philosophy of isolated white people. Many many Black people would strongly disagree -- as would I.

Last edited:
It's the white guys getting tired of white woman in general and leaving them for others to deal with. Like "good riddance, you're getting damaged goods". LOL

I recognize that if I were a young white guy in college I'd probably be dating women who had already been blacked. I also realize that it's very likely I'd be in an "open relationship" and she'd be FWB with a black lover.
Just one FWB? Lol

I was a femboi in junior-high. They can't come close to what I've been through.

However, when people find out that friendly, pretty nanci is actually a trans-girl, it is always conservatives who treat me respectfully and it is always liberals who mock and degrade me. Just as on this site, "liberal tolerance" is made-up hooey.

Liberals call anyone who disagrees with them a racist. It's the only argument they've got. Trump has demonstrated how to ignore those baseless accusations.

Thanks. It can be fun sometimes.

That's a lovely feel-good sentiment, and being that you don't live near or know anyone of other races, it's understandable. That's often the default philosophy of isolated white people. Many many Black people would strongly disagree -- as would I.
Can I please talk to you

Back