Young Stag Mexican boyfriend with Sexy Vixen Goddess Girlfriend who loves black men.

Hi I'm Peter , im from California. Long story short I have a very sexy and high sex drive latina girlfriend ( 22yo). She only has had sex with me. My cock is “6” inches and not thick at all. We've been together almost 2 years and basically confessed to her that I wouldn't mind her being fucked by another man. While I am there as a 3sum .Black men in general. She did confess to me before we dated that she doesn't date white men. Lol. That ******* turned me on. I'm brown skinned so I passed the test. But we both know she secretly finds black men very attractive. I know we want to get married and move in . She did take it kinda of bad but not that bad. She said that she isn’t ready for that now, and she doesn’t plan on cheating. but we are doing great now 3 days later we haven’t fucked and we’re both really craving each other.

Does anyone believe that she will give in eventually?

She didn’t want to break up after I confessed to her .

I literally gave her the green light for us to be able to plan dates with men. Or maybe one day be in a situation where we find a genuine bbc gentleman who will want to enjoy my Sexy Goddess Latina ;)

Just back off and let the seed you planted take root. Sounds like she'll cave to her desires sooner or later.
Yeah you’re right. We talked again today cause she accidentally sent me a text saying “can’t wait to please people” but I guess it was a typo and meant to say “can’t wait to please you”! And basically reassured her again that I don’t want any other woman and that if I share her with another man it’s cause I love her, trust her and I want her to feel good and happy and I’ll be happy. And she said okay just doesn’t think she is there yet, but she understands :) sounds like eventually she’ll be okay with cucking me

Hi I'm Peter , im from California. Long story short I have a very sexy and high sex drive latina girlfriend ( 22yo). She only has had sex with me. My cock is “6” inches and not thick at all. We've been together almost 2 years and basically confessed to her that I wouldn't mind her being fucked by another man. While I am there as a 3sum .Black men in general. She did confess to me before we dated that she doesn't date white men. Lol. That ******* turned me on. I'm brown skinned so I passed the test. But we both know she secretly finds black men very attractive. I know we want to get married and move in . She did take it kinda of bad but not that bad. She said that she isn’t ready for that now, and she doesn’t plan on cheating. but we are doing great now 3 days later we haven’t fucked and we’re both really craving each other.

Does anyone believe that she will give in eventually?

She didn’t want to break up after I confessed to her .

I literally gave her the green light for us to be able to plan dates with men. Or maybe one day be in a situation where we find a genuine bbc gentleman who will want to enjoy my Sexy Goddess Latina ;)
Just slow down *******.

She did give the "green light" signal.

Your job at this point is just to pamper her and make her feel like a princess. Don't talk about other men, don't talk about a 3sum. Just shower her with attention and affection.

You have started down the journey -- just let it happen now. Dont push.

Just slow down *******.

She did give the "green light" signal.

Your job at this point is just to pamper her and make her feel like a princess. Don't talk about other men, don't talk about a 3sum. Just shower her with attention and affection.

You have started down the journey -- just let it happen now. Dont push.
Yes . I try to keep her happy anyway I can. To tell her everyday she’s my Queen Goddess and I’m her cock slave. We even been fantasizing about me being in a chastity and her teasing me . And controlling my orgasms and punishing my tiny cock .

Haha it really is. She’s starting to slowly become more and more open to stuff. We’re talking about her opening a OF account an anonymous one ofc . For her feet and ass pics
Ok, thats good

feet and ass is fine. I really dont recommend OF accounts. Probably why the women and couples that are interested in me are more the "good" girls. I think sex, sexual exploration and sexual freedom are great, but I dont think you need to flaunt it to the entire world on a site that people are searching for nudity.

OF at this point is no longer taboo, and thus is not a "thrill" its just a job. LOL

there are much better ways to make money. :) IMHO.

Ok, thats good

feet and ass is fine. I really dont recommend OF accounts. Probably why the women and couples that are interested in me are more the "good" girls. I think sex, sexual exploration and sexual freedom are great, but I dont think you need to flaunt it to the entire world on a site that people are searching for nudity.

OF at this point is no longer taboo, and thus is not a "thrill" its just a job. LOL

there are much better ways to make money. :) IMHO.
Yeah I mean we want to try it. So we will.

Back