Young petite hotwife couple looking in Austin, Texas!

TXlolita

Couple
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Attractive, professional couple from Austin looking for one or two hung guys to come please my wife while I video (personal use only, unless given permission to post, where faces are blurred). Must be DDF (420 okay), under 45, thin/in shape, 7" cut (or more!), shaved (preferably), and respectful (a must).

We’d love to find a regular thing, but also open to out of town playmates! 😈

If interested, please reach out via PM (please provide pics if none are in your profile).

Hope to hear from you!!

Attachments

• IMG_0060.jpeg
    IMG_0060.jpeg
    276.7 KB · Views: 684
  • IMG_2072.jpeg
    IMG_2072.jpeg
    675.8 KB · Views: 549
  • IMG_0127.jpeg
    IMG_0127.jpeg
    308.4 KB · Views: 696
  • IMG_1470.jpeg
    IMG_1470.jpeg
    206.3 KB · Views: 730
Attractive, professional couple from Austin looking for one or two hung guys to come please my wife while I video (personal use only, unless given permission to post, where faces are blurred). Must be DDF (420 okay), under 45, thin/in shape, 7" cut (or more!), shaved (preferably), and respectful (a must).

If interested, please reach out via PM (please provide pics if none are in your profile).

Hope to hear from you!!
Omg I want to watch

Hope to hear from you!!
Sexy as fuck!

Hope to hear from you!!
Hello older blk bull here have you found a regular thing yet if not I'm available my name is Ron

Hope to hear from you!!
I am ready for that

Hope to hear from you!!
Hi this is Ron I live in Hutto TX and would love to take you up on your offer lets chat I'm also available on kik blksexy60 or snapchat ronaldyou53

Hope to hear from you!!
I'm sure everyone is interested. You're fucking stunning.

Back